If you’ve been following our activities and latest events at Management 3.0 you’ll notice that we’ve recently launched our fabulous new Community of Practice, the Management 3.0 Supporters Program.
So what exactly is this, why did we launch it & who is it for?
Let’s start with the WHY.
How many times have you left a workshop, be it Management 3.0 or otherwise and felt super excited and motivated to implement new practices? How often have you left with new ‘best friends’ and a WhatsApp chat group you’re newly enamoured with? We all do it. There’s a closeness that’s created during these events that bring together like-minded people and there’s an enthusiasm that’s instilled for adopting new ideas and refocusing our lives.
The problem comes after the novelty wears off, we’re back to the daily grind and we forget how excited we were to try something new.
One of the main reasons we created the new Supporters Program was to keep the conversation going AFTER the workshop. We’re operating under the assumption that anyone who’s truly committed to being a better manager and leader will want to keep expanding their knowledge, experimenting with practices and meeting people who can offer insights and challenge preexisting beliefs.
This is what you’ll get when you sign up with our new Supporters Program.
It this program for you?
Here are a few questions that might help guide you as to whether signing up makes sense.
- Have you taken one of our excellent Management 3.0 courses?
- Do you plan on taking a Management 3.0 course?
- Are you interested in learning more about leadership, management and increasing employee engagement at work?
- Would you like to connect with like-minded people, gain new insights and bounce ideas off of others
- Do you enjoy reading new information about the industry and would appreciate access to exclusive content?
If you answer yes to even some of the above, there’s a good chance that this program would benefit you.
Now let’s delve into the what
Other than keeping the momentum going and learning about new ideas and strategies from a like-minded community, what else do you get when you sign up for the Supporters Program?
#1: Access to:
- Our downloadable games in different languages and formats
- Free content including readings from authors and experts in their fields
- Jurgen Appelo’s latest brainchild the Mind Settlers App (currently only available for Android)
- Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop PDF files
#2: Exchange of Ideas
- During online MeetUps
- In our exclusive Slack channel
- With like-minded people through our mentorship program, both as a mentor and as a mentee
So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and take advantage of this fabulous new community!