4 times Online Leadership Course: Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop (FOW) in Japanese
- You have realized that there is not enough motivation from your employees.
- You want to facilitate great online meetings and give constructive feedback in a remote environment.
- You want to learn how to lead remote teams in an Agile way.
- You are missing enough global leadership capability in your team.
- You want to change management how it should be…
Management 3.0 is the future of management.
It follows the systems thinking movement that 95 percent of the performance of an organization is the result of the whole system, not the individual.
Management 3.0 examines how to analyze that system to come up with the right solutions for better leadership across organizations.
This new Management 3.0 training is designed for Leaders who work with remote teams!
Learn the basics of Management 3.0 during this ten hours engaging online course. The Fundamentals Online Workshop contains the most valuable practices and modules related to Management 3.0 and Remote Leadership. By attending the workshop attendees will understand the basics of Management 3.0, and also how to manage remote teams.
This hands-on workshop offers best practices, tools and games which you can take back and use immediately to improve your:
- Performance management
- Team and Company Performance
- Remote working capability and efficency
- Employee engagement
- Self-organization and delegation
- Team collaboration and project management
- Feedback culture
- Worker empowerment
Past Attendee Feedback
“It was an online event, but I was glad to learn the basics of Management. I was able to learn the practices and tools online and gained a lot of insights!” (Team Leader)
“My team will be using the Moving Motivators exercise and the happiness door. The biggest takeaway was to try many different things, tweak, and to try even more.” （Project Manager）
We could learn from the experience of many organizations. The discussions were open and the comparison of culture (Europe vs US vs Japan) was great. Also the learning atmosphere was great. (COO)
“I enjoyed being able to get to know other participants online and have fun. I would like to try out personal maps and moving motivators at work.” （Team Manager）
Is Management 3.0 right for you?
- Yes, if you have realized that highly motivated people are the most important asset.
- Yes, if you recognize the need of modern global leadership for Japanese companies.
- Yes, if you have understood that you need to optimize the whole team or organization.
Get your Ticket Now
Who should attend?
Management 3.0 is for anyone with leadership potential who want to learn about how to contribute to become a great organisation. In other words everyone who wants to manage for happiness.
This course aims at managers, leaders, agile coaches, scrum masters, project managers and especially those who are working in remote environments.
What will you achieve by completing this workshop?
Management 3.0 is very practical methodology. In this workshop, you will try out many different management tools, games, and exercises. And this public training will also involve a lot of open discussion and problem-solving among the participants which will lead to peer-learning.
You will study and experience:
- How to motivate your workers
- How to change the mindset of managers
- How can we make remote teams successful?
- How to get teams to take ownership of work
- How you can improve teamwork and team collaboration
- How you can be agile (even when the organization is not)
- How to make the whole organization more agile
- How to build trust between management and teams
- How do we give constructive feedback?
- How to be a leader with a global mindset
Certification and Facilitator License
At the end of the workshop, you receive an official certificate signed by Jurgen Appelo and a batch for your business card. You can become a facilitator if you join the additional 1-Day Offline Workshop “Fundamentals Plus”, which will be released in the next months.
* You have to attend all four sessions (10 hours) to get the certification.
** By attending only this workshop you can not become a licensed Facilitator. You also need to attend the Fundamentals Plus workshop, a physical in-person day which will be available soon, or earn yourself a Certificate of Practice. (You also have to pay a yearly fee, read more about the license fee and how to how to become a Management 3.0 licensed facilitator at the official Management 3.0 website)
What should you bring to the workshop?
- An open mind
- Ready to have lots of fun learning
- While a lot of our attendees come with an Agile background, this is not necessary
Join the Management 3.0 Movement Now
To foster collaboration beyond the workshop you get access to the Management 3.0 community in Japan (e.g. Offline Gatherings, Facebook & Slack group)
Get your Ticket Now
(Workshop language will be mainly in Japanese but English language support is available)
In the Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop you will learn about the basics of Management 3.0, with a focus on practices that are useful in remote teams.
Session 1:Basics of Management 3.0＆Motivation (9/26, Sat., 10:00-13:00)
- Management and Leadership
Different Management and Leadership styles, which fit in which context.
- Principles of Management 3.0
The Principles behind Management 3.0.
- Motivation and Engagement
How to learn about what motivates your team, and how to increase motivation and engagement.
Session 2:Complexity Thinking & Self-Organization (10/3, Sat., 10:00-13:00)
- Delegation and Empowerment
Tools and insights to empower your teams. How to get them self-organizing.
- Complexity Thinking
Why the need for a Management and Leadership approach.
Session 3:Remote Leadership ＆ Collaboration(10/10, Sat., 10:00-13:00)
- Remote Teams (NEW module)
How to lead and manage remote teams. Including power tips of the Management 3.0 Team.
Session 4: Kaizen for (Remote) Teams (10/17, Sat., 10:00-13:00)
- Better Feedback
How to give feedback to each other if you work in different time-zones and in remote teams
- Success and Failure
Learn about celebration, what do you celebrate, success or failure?
◆ Each session (except the first) begins with a retrospective where the participants reflect on their experiences they made by using Management 3.0 in their working environment.
◆Retrospective： About 2-3 weeks after the completion date, we will share experiences online.
- A good audio equipment
- A good Internet connection
- A quiet place to attend the workshop
This workshop is organized by Stefan Nüsperling. Your registration will be sent to Stefan directly.
Thinking of becoming a Management 3.0 Facilitator? In order to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator you must also attended the Fundamentals Plus Workshop. You can also become a Facilitator another way: Earn your Certificate of Practice. Once you have received the Certificate of Practice you can apply to become a Facilitator.
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.