Want to see how Management 3.0 works out in the jungle? We wanted to make sure that you have all the examples of how Management 3.0 agile leadership and change management practices work (and sometimes don’t work) with real-world teams. Here we present to you the change agents in the making talking about their experiences, each in a management case study below.
Written Management 3.0 Case Study
- How CSS Insurance implemented agile management across the organization
- How Management 3.0 drives the agile transformation at Bosch Power Tools
- How participatory management improves the environment and gets results for Stefanini
- How Eventbrite uses Management 3.0 practices for better employee engagement
- How Knowledge21 used Merit Money to change company practices
Management 3.0 Video Case Studies
Watch this 16-minute video management case study with Thomas Kuryura of Brazil’s Just Digital software company. Learn how they’ve implemented Management 3.0 practices of Kudo Cards, Merit Money, Business Guilds and Moving Motivators across cross-functional teams. Just Digital’s learning experience teaches us a lot about transparency and trust in companies.