We are living in a fast-changing world (VUCA). To survive, we and our organizations have to inspect and adapt. Quite often this ends in profound changes in the way we are working and organizing ourselves, it changes structures and processes, and business models have to be adapted to new requirements. Also, people have to adapt.
This module is about change management in organizations and how you can support change initiatives. It’s highly relevant for Change Managers & Consultants as well as Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches but also people working in Human Resources.
What will you learn?
- Four different models that you can use to realize change, PDCA, ADKAR® , Adoption Curve Model and the Five I’s model.
- How to support a complex adaptive system during a change.
- The importance of making sure people are supported during a change project.
- The need for creating a fail-safe environment when realizing change.
- Different strategies to support people who have a different acceptance of a change.
- How to use the Change Management Game to support your change. (Get it here)
You will learn how to support a complex adaptive system during a change and hear more about the importance of making sure people are supported during a change project. You will be introduced to different strategies to support people who have a different acceptance of a change and see why changing the environment can help you to change behavior of people to support a change. The need for creating a fail-safe environment when realizing change. Furthermore you will play the Change Management Game and learn how this game helps support your change initiative.
An adaptive organization only responds to changes while a transformational organization thrives on changes.
What will we discuss in this module?
- Why do some people fear change?
- How much change can organizations process? Will there come a time with less change?
- What if people can’t accept or deal with the changes anymore? Can we expect the same from old people as young people?