The number of Remote teams is increasing. Corona is forcing teams to work remotely. However, other reasons are also the challenges in finding the right people in your region. Commute times increasing because of heave traffic. And also the fact people expect the flexibility to work anywhere!
"The moment team members don't share the same coffee machine, they are working remotely"
This new Management 3.0 Workshop is designed for Leaders who work with remote teams! Learn about how to give feedback in a remote environment, learn about how to lead remote teams, learn about facilitating remote meetings!
The workshop is designed to be given online. The tools, exercises, and agenda are optimized for an online workshop. As also the agenda, we don't expect you to sit in front of your monitor for eight hours!
By attending this workshop you learn and experience:
- Different Management and Leadership, which fit in which context;
- The Principles of Management 3.0;
- Why the need for a Management and Leadership approach;
- How to learn about what motivates your team, and how to increase motivation and engagement;
- Tools and insights to empower your teams. How to get them self-organizing;
- How to lead and manage remote teams. Including power tips of the Management 3.0 Team;
- How to give feedback to each other if you work in different time-zones and remote teams;
- Learn about celebration, what do you celebrate, success or failure?
To receive the official certificate of “Certified Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop Attendee” for this course, you must attend all 4 of the online sessions.
The workshop sessions are 4 sessions of 2,5 hours each, agenda to be agreed with participants (expect it to be in the afternoon - after main work hours).
Extra: I also offer personalised REISS MOTIVATION PROFILE® session in one2one meetings. In the sessions, we will discuss your personal challenges in implementing Management 3.0 practices by analyzing your own Motivation Profile. The calls will be 45-60 minutes.
- A headset is strongly recommended
- Internet connection of at least 10mbps
- A quiet place to attend the workshop
- Optional: a couple of LEGO bricks at hand, various sizes, colours and characters (since we are keen on SERIOUS PLAY)
If you wish to become a certified Management 3.0 Facilitator, besides attending this workshop, you will need to earn a Certificate of Practice. Once you have received the Certificate of Practice you can apply to become a certified M3.0 Facilitator.
NB: When owning the Attendance of the Fundamentals Online Workshop, you will get a discount of 20% on the Certificate of Practice fee.
This workshop is organized by Cristina Baghiu. Your registration will be sent to Cristina directly.
Thinking of becoming a Management 3.0 Facilitator? In order to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator you must also attended the Fundamentals Plus Workshop. You can also become a Facilitator another way: Earn your Certificate of Practice. Once you have received the Certificate of Practice you can apply to become a Facilitator.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.