The recent year 2020 has demonstrated how personal leadership skills such as self-management, self-motivation and situational, emotional awareness become increasingly important (if not life-saving.) These skills are increasingly required not only for managers in formal positions but for all leaders - formal or informal - and team members.
This Management 3.0 Workshop is designed for self-managing teams and for their leaders, coaches committed to working more effectively than before, and staying productively connected online.
We are going to explore latest thinking from systems design and self-management practices into our organisations: how to work asynchronously remotely, how to create awareness of our and of each others' intrinsic motivators to staying well and energised working from home, influencing and leading complex systemic change...
If you see similar improvement opportunities in your own work-life context, and you are committed to doing something about them, this is the right course for you.
Our previous M3.0 participants said:
"Clear explanation of subjects. Taking time to listen and discuss. Course based on experience instead of just theory." - Henk Rolvink, Rabobank
"Andrea has broad yet fresh experience, tells relevant stories and is a great facilitator." - Lieuwe Zijlstra, ING
"The facilitator (Andrea Darabos) was exceptional and truly passionate about the topics." - Nico Viramo, Viking Cruises
This Management 3.0 workshop made up of 8 modules and is offered over 3 x half day sessions.
Agenda and Session Timings:
Day 1: Thursday 10th December, 2020
9:30 - 13:30 (GMT) UK Time
- Management and Leadership Mindsets
- Principles of Management 3.0
- Complexity thinking part I.
- Intrinsic Motivation
Day 2: Friday 11th December, 2020
9:30 - 13:30 (GMT) UK Time
- Complexity thinking part II.
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Remote teams
Day 3: Saturday 12th December, 2020
9:30 - 13:30 (GMT) UK Time
- Better Feedback
- Managing Change
- Celebrating Success and Failure
The course is run in a safe, respectful, co-learning and dialogue based learning environment. We will use Zoom breakout rooms throughout for small group dialogue, an interactive MURAL canvas for collaborative exercises and present-back summaries. We may use some additional ice-breakers such as polls, chat channel and kudos cards for example.
Your facilitators are experienced agile organizational change consultants, coaches and they are committed to holding an inclusive, learning and development focused space for all learners.
What you need to attend the session:
- Device to connect (i.e. PC, Laptop, Tablet)
- Good Internet connection
- Download and install Zoom on your device
Please, email email@example.com for more information or to enquire about in-house training.
To receive the official certificate of “Certified Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop Attendee” for this course, you must attend all of the above online sessions.
This workshop is organized by Andrea Darabos, Management 3.0 facilitator.
Your registration will be sent to Andreactly.
Course Confirmation and Cancellations
- We will need to reach a minimum quorum of registrations before we are able to confirm that this course will go ahead. We will do our best to keep you, registered participants informed about the status of the course.
- We will reach out to all registered participants once the minimum number of attendees (quorum) is reached. You will be asked then to submit payment on course confirmation with payment due till up to 3 days before the course start date. Your participation is conditional on us having received your course ticket payment on our account.
- Course cancellations by participants are possible with 100 % refund till up to 2 weeks before the course start date.
- Course cancellations by participants between 2 weeks till up to 1 week before the course will be refunded 50% of the ticket price.
- If you need to request a cancellation within 1 week before the course start date, we will be unable to offer a refund, however we can happily reschedule your booking free of charge to any of our future workshops. Please write to us in this case.
Course Price Discounts and Payment
- We offer an Early Bird price, which is applicable if you submit your registration till the Early Bird date expiry on our website.
- Group discounts for more than 2+ people joining from the same company are applicable for up to 20%, please email the organiser if you are registering as a Group.
More goodies from Management 3.0
If you wish to become a certified Management 3.0 Facilitator, besides attending this workshop, you will need to earn a Certificate of Practice. Once you have received the Certificate of Practice you can apply to become a certified M3.0 Facilitator.
NB: When owning the Attendance of the Fundamentals Online Workshop, you will get a discount of 20% on the Certificate of Practice fee.
This workshop is organized by Andrea Darabos. Your registration will be sent to Andrea directly.
Thinking of becoming a Management 3.0 Facilitator? In order to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator you must also attended the Fundamentals Plus Workshop. You can also become a Facilitator another way: Earn your Certificate of Practice. Once you have received the Certificate of Practice you can apply to become a Facilitator.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.