Online Workshop Timezone:
Europe / Oslo
English / Norwegian
Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
10 / 3
Learn the basics of Management 3.0 during this ten hours online course. The Fundamentals Online Workshop contains the most valuable practices and modules related to Management 3.0 and Remote Leadership. By attending the workshop attendees will understand the basics of Management 3.0, and also how to manage remote teams.
Order today at €499.
The topics in this workshop will be interesting for team leads, managers, leaders, agile coaches, scrum masters, project managers, and especially those who are working in remote environments.
In the Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop, you will learn about the basics of Management 3.0, with a focus on practices that are useful for remote teams.
Modules covered in this workshop are:
- Management and Leadership
- Principles of Management 3.0
- Complexity Thinking
- Motivation and Engagement
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Remote Teams
- Better Feedback
- Change Management
Each session will last for around 2 ½ hours.
- Tuesday, 24. August, 18:00 - 20:30 CEST / 12 PM - 2:30 PM EDT / 9 AM - 11:30 AM PDT
- Tuesday, 31. August, 18:00 - 20:30 CEST / 12 PM - 2:30 PM EDT / 9 AM - 11:30 AM PDT
- Tuesday, 7. September, 18:00 - 20:30 CEST / 12 PM - 2:30 PM EDT / 9 AM - 11:30 AM PDT
- Tuesday, 14. September, 18:00 - 20:30 CEST / 12 PM - 2:30 PM EDT / 9 AM - 11:30 AM PDT
When you finish this workshop you will be awarded the Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop certificate:
In order to receive the official certificate, you have to attend all four sessions.
You will be granted access to a Learning Management System where you will find materials to prepare for each session (learning objectives, handouts, videos, articles, templates), and a forum for the participants.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum number of participants for this workshop to be run is 4. If there are not four participants one week before the first day of the workshop the workshop will be canceled and we will pay you back the full amount.
- We will use Zoom and Miro. You have to install and upgrade to the last versions of these tools before we start.
- If everybody understands Norwegian and speaks Norwegian, Swedish or Danish the language used will be Norwegian. If one participant in a workshop prefers English then English will be the language used. All material will be in English.
- You may cancel up to one week before the first workshop day and we will pay back the full amount.
- As on online workshop, this workshop does not qualify you to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator – if you want to find out more on how to qualify, take a look here.
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community?
Become a member of the Management 3.0 Community to see behind the scenes and learn how other practitioners apply its principles and practices in the real world.
The Management 3.0 Community is a safe space to learn and practice with others, learn how others have successfully applied Management 3.0 in their actual work contexts and get support to apply your learnings to your leadership challenges.