Online Workshop Timezone:
Africa / Johannesburg
Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
4 / 2
In the Energising People Masterclass you will learn how to energise people with Management 3.0 practices and tools. Find out how you can help your team stay engaged and how to make your organisation more successful.
Topics covered during this masterclass include:
- Worker Happiness
- Individuals and Interactions
- Rewards and Incentives
During this masterclass, you will learn how to get people interacting with each other in a new hybrid work environment, what real diversity is and why it’s important, and how to build trust between people. You will also learn about intrinsic motivation and its correlation with reward systems and how to avoid pitfalls when creating your own reward system by following six guidelines for rewards and incentives.
Who should attend?
This masterclass will be interesting for team leads, managers, leaders, HR managers and directors, agile coaches and scrum masters.
Introduction and overview of the management practices required for our new world of work
- The difference between engaged workers and happy workers.
- Why happy workers achieve more in the end.
- The 12 Steps to Happiness and setting up a system to allow people to manage themselves
- Activities to implement to support Happiness in an organisation.
- Tools to measure happiness of co-workers.
Individuals and Interactions
- Why it’s all about people, and the relationships between people.
- The importance of creating connections between people as manager or leader.
- How to build trust in teams.
- The different components that make up diversity and the advantages of diversity.
- The difference between boundaries within a team and across teams.
- How to use personal maps to grow connections between team members and teams.
Rewards and Incentives
- How rewards can help you to grow a culture and desired behaviour in an organisation.
- Understand the connection between the performance and value created by employees and reward systems.
- Why rewards should be about behaviour and not only outcomes.
- The risk of promising rewards in advance.
- The risks of large rewards in an organisations.
- Why rewarding continuously is more powerful that rewarding once a year.
- The role of purpose, mastery and freedom in driving people.
- The strength of reward systems influenced by peers.
- The best bonus system in an organisation
- Involvement of managers and leaders in deciding on rewards and incentives.
Conclusion and wrap up
- A headset (not compulsory but recommended)
- Strong internet connection
ZAR 2 750.00
This workshop is organized by Zia Attlee. Your registration will be sent to Zia directly.
Attending this workshop will not allow you to automatically become a Management 3.0 Facilitator. However, you can become a Facilitator another way: First you need to earn a Certificate of Practice. Once you have received the Certificate of Practice you can apply to become a Facilitator.
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.