Online Workshop Timezone:
Asia / Shanghai
Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
16 / 8
Management 3.0 (M3.0) is next-generation Management, it is a form of agile management. Most people in the traditional and agile world, especially team leaders, managers, executives, agile coaches, and Scrum Masters will benefit greatly from participating in M3.0.
- To improve employee engagement, hence productivity
- To cultivate your team and organization to being more agile
- To apply actionable leadership with a great collection of practices, tools & games
- To adopt a new way of looking at work systems
- To Join a good circle of community with similar goals
- To take your management and leadership skills to the next level
The Management 3.0 Foundation Certification topics:
01. Management and Leadership
02. Complexity Thinking
03. Motivation and Engagement
04. Delegation and Empowerment
05. Values and Culture
06. Learning and Competency
07. Scaling organizational structure
08. Success and Failure
Who should attend: team leaders, managers, Agile coaches, scrum masters, project managers, product owners, senior team members, and top-level management.
This workshop is organized by Paulino Kok. Your registration will be sent to Paulino directly.
Thinking of becoming a Management 3.0 Facilitator? In order to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator you must also attended the Fundamentals Plus Workshop or + 6 hours in other Management 3.0 workshop(s). You can also become a Facilitator another way: Earn your Certificate of Practice. Once you have received the Certificate of Practice you can apply to become a Facilitator. See more details here.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.