Who should attend
- For top management: CEO, heads of quarters, and others
- For middle managers and team leads
- For delivery managers
- For HR specialists
- For project managers
- For Product Managers, Product Owners, and all those responsible for directions in organizations
- For Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches
- For members of Scrum Development Teams
- For independent consultants
- For change agents in culture change, innovation directors, digital and agile transformation leaders
You Will Learn About
- How to make work in your organization more agile even without major changes like switching to a new framework
- How to build and train self-organizing teams
- How to give feedback and establish areas of responsibility
- How to identify the motivators of team members
- The transparent formula of calculating fair salaries
- How to leverage the Management 3.0 tools to improve team spirit
- How to make your team want to create a valuable product regardless of the orders, iterations, and incentives
This workshop is organized by Bogdan Misyura. Your registration will be sent to Bogdan directly.
Thinking of becoming a Management 3.0 Facilitator? In order to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator you must also attended the Fundamentals Plus Workshop or + 6 hours in other Management 3.0 workshop(s). You can also become a Facilitator another way: Earn your Certificate of Practice. Once you have received the Certificate of Practice you can apply to become a Facilitator. See more details here.
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.