Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
16 / 8
Management 3.0 – What does it mean?
Characteristics of a Management 3.0 Manager, a true Agile Leader
- Believes power is greatest in a unified team
- Is flexible about fluctuating roles and responsibilities
- Searches for the root causes of issues
- Is open and transparent with information and knowledge
- Welcomes suggestions and ideas from teams
- Empowers their team with time, resources and encouragement
- Gives punctual, ongoing and personalized feedback and coaching
- Creates opportunities for team brainstorming
Agile Leadership with a different style of management
Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop
The in-person Foundation Workshop is our main workshop format. This is where you learn all the basics of Management 3.0.
Our Facilitators offer them all over the world as open workshops or in-house workshops for your company.
Typically the Foundation Workshop lasts at least two days (minimum 16 hours).
|Foundation Workshop ||Two days power workshop, live and in-person. Experience theoretical and practical agile management, with a strong focus on tools. Interaction, discussion, exchanging experiences||• Management and Leadership |
• Complexity Thinking
• Motivation and Engagement
• Delegation and Empowerment
• Values and Culture
• Learning and Competencies
• Scaling Organizational Structure
• Change Management Module
|Upon completion, you will receive a Foundation Workshop Certificate of Attendance. This qualifies you to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator.||2 days in-person|
This workshop is organized by Gongyuan Chen. Your registration will be sent to Gongyuan directly.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.