The Management 3.0 Foundation Course is a collection of the latest management and leadership practices, to inspire team members and managers to transform their teams and organizations to be more engaged, innovative, and highly productive.
Participants will experience theory and practice in small chunks, reflect on inspiring stories, work through fun games and exercises, and focus group discussions. The goal of the course is to inspire participants to take action to improve themselves, their teams, and their organizations.
- Getting To Know You addresses the themes of interconnectedness, empathy, and working virtually with geographically dispersed teams.
- Management & Leadership looks at the common challenges of management in transformations around the world, and the necessity of good management in any organization.
- Energise People explores the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, the ten intrinsic desires, and ways to increase engagement.
- Empower Teams illustrates stories on self-organization and how managers can create the conditions for successful, self-organized teams. You will learn how to create empowerment and autonomy, distribute effective authorization and decision-making in the organization and grow relationships based on trust.
- Align Constraints revolves around setting goals and a sense of purpose that channels self-organization in the desired direction. You will learn the criteria to set inspiring goals and the challenges of growing company culture.
- Grow Structure illustrates how organizational structures can be catalysts or barriers to growth. This session helps the manager to develop the best organizational structure to facilitate communication and to find the best mix of teams between specialization and generalization.
- Develop Competence gives ways of improving learning and development in order to grow high-performing teams and ways of giving good feedback to improve as individuals and as teams.
- Improve Everything gives valuable suggestions on how we can foster continuous improvement and innovation, and ways to decrease the fear of failure and increase the culture of experimentation in the workplace.
|Early Birds Price:|
|NPR: 32,000 per person (Taxes excluded)|
|NPR: 35,000 per person (Taxes excluded)|
Please contact me directly for any further information regarding this workshop/training.
Phone: +977-9841236123 (Call/WhatsApp/Viber)
This workshop is organized by Mukesh Singh. Your registration will be sent to Mukesh directly.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.