Online Workshop Timezone:
Europe / London
Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
18 / 4.5
Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop
If you're someone in a leadership position looking to make things even better then the Foundation Workshop is a great place to start. Working together, we will explore the basics of Management 3.0. and some immediately useful games and techniques for you to take away.
Martie, the six-eyed Management Monster symbolizes the six organizational views which are covered during a Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop. The style of the workshop is very much about storytelling and sharing experiences.
We work from the position that the facilitator does not know everything and each person that wants to change management and leadership is different and has valuable knowledge and experience to share too.
- Energize People: Motivation and Engagement
- Empower Teams: Delegation and Empowerment
- Align Constraints: Values and Culture
- Develop Competence: Learning and Competencies
- Grow Structure: Scaling Organizational Structure
- Improve Everything: Change Management
Besides the Foundation Modules, we may include one or more additional modules in your Management 3.0 Workshop. This usually depends on group dynamics and requests.
Typically, the Foundation Workshop is made up of 8 modules and is delivered in 4 sessions over 4 days and lasts at least two days (minimum of 16 hours).
Booking and Discounts
- To receive the official certificate of “Certified Management 3.0 Foundations Workshop Attendee” you must attend all the online sessions.
- After attending a Foundation Workshop you’ll receive a Certificate of Attendance which allows you to become a facilitator yourself within one year.
What you need to attend the session:
- Device to connect (i.e. PC, Laptop, Tablet)
- Good Internet connection
- Download and install Zoom on your device
This workshop is organized by Alun Davies-Baker. Your registration will be sent to Alun directly.
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community?
Become a member of the Management 3.0 Community to see behind the scenes and learn how other practitioners apply its principles and practices in the real world.
The Management 3.0 Community is a safe space to learn and practice with others, learn how others have successfully applied Management 3.0 in their actual work contexts and get support to apply your learnings to your leadership challenges.