Is your organisation on its way to becoming agile and you want to support this change?
Did your department switch to Scrum, SAFe or similar and you are missing hands-on tips and tools on how to lead your team in this new setup?
Set the foundation for developing agile leadership skills with the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop!
🕙 Daily from 10:00 to 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)
Participate from anywhere. You only need a computer, webcam, microphone and some space to actively immerse. Also, you will need some familiarity with using Miro. Check out the onboarding module here.
The Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop covers theoretical and practical agile management, with a strong focus on tools that you can use directly after attending the workshop.
The concept is highly interactive and introduces you to several tangible tools, the so-called Management 3.0 practices.
This workshop’s topics will be interesting for team leads, managers, change managers, agile coaches, scrum masters, project managers, HR experts, and directors who work in agile environments and want to improve their leadership skills.
At the end of this workshop and your active participation in all sessions, you will be able to:
● Describe the difference between Management 1.0 and 3.0 style and what it means to be an Agile Leader
● Identify a better approach of how to deal with complexity and uncertainty as a leader
● Actively influence the six important pillars of organisations
● Choose from a toolbox of employee engagement practices for handling various situations with team members, colleagues and your own manager more eloquently
● Increase employee motivation and team collaboration through using Management 3.0 mindset and practices
● Identify your own areas of development for your leadership
Modules covered in this workshop are:
● Management and Leadership
● Complexity Thinking
● Motivation and Engagement
● Delegation and Empowerment
● Values and Culture
● Learning and Competencies
● Scaling Organizational Structure
● Change Management
For attending a Foundation Workshop you’ll receive a Certificate of Attendance and it allows you to become a facilitator yourself within one year.
HELLO, my name is Amir Peled 👋
You can find out more about me by clicking here.
If you require additional information, you can contact me directly through these media:
● LinkedIn: access my profile
● Email: email@example.com
● Website: https://amirpeledagile.com/
● Whatsapp: +40-747-874-150