Online Workshop Timezone:
Europe / Bucharest
English / Romanian
Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
16 / 4
Is your organisation on its way to becoming agile and you want to support this change?
Did your department switch to Scrum, SAFe or similar and you are missing hands-on tips and tools on how to lead your team in this new setup?
Set the foundation for developing agile leadership skills with the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop!
🕙 Daily from 14:00 to 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)
Participate from anywhere. You only need a computer, webcam, microphone and some space to actively immerse. Also, you will need some familiarity with using Miro. Check out the onboarding module here.
The Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop covers theoretical and practical agile management, with a strong focus on tools that you can use directly after attending the workshop.
The concept is highly interactive and introduces you to several tangible tools, the so-called Management 3.0 practices.
This workshop’s topics will be interesting for team leads, managers, change managers, agile coaches, scrum masters, project managers, HR experts, and directors who work in agile environments and want to improve their leadership skills.
At the end of this workshop and your active participation in all sessions, you will be able to:
● Describe the difference between Management 1.0 and 3.0 style and what it means to be an Agile Leader
● Identify a better approach of how to deal with complexity and uncertainty as a leader
● Actively influence the six important pillars of organisations
● Choose from a toolbox of employee engagement practices for handling various situations with team members, colleagues and your own manager more eloquently
● Increase employee motivation and team collaboration through using Management 3.0 mindset and practices
● Identify your own areas of development for your leadership
Modules covered in this workshop are:
● Scaling Organizational Structure
For attending a Foundation Workshop you’ll receive a Certificate of Attendance and it allows you to become a facilitator yourself within one year.
HELLO, my name is Amir Peled 👋
You can find out more about me by clicking here.
If you require additional information, you can contact me directly through these media:
● LinkedIn: access my profile
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Website: https://amirpeledagile.com/
● Whatsapp: +40-747-874-150
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community?
Become a member of the Management 3.0 Community to see behind the scenes and learn how other practitioners apply its principles and practices in the real world.
The Management 3.0 Community is a safe space to learn and practice with others, learn how others have successfully applied Management 3.0 in their actual work contexts and get support to apply your learnings to your leadership challenges.