Serbian / Croatian
Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
16 / 8
Management 3.0 leadership workshops are a LOT of fun! Every moment from exercises to games to discussions to coffee breaks is an opportunity to network with your peers and to learn, laugh and improve your approach to Agile Leadership skills and mindset. What makes the Management 3.0 approach unique is that it is grounded in science and leans heavily on complex systems theory, it will not ask you to open your heart, hold hands, and sing “Kumbaya” and everything is going to be fine. One of the important goals of the workshop is to help you understand how organizations and teams work, so that you can solve your own problems. Management 3.0 Foundation is hands-on leadership workshop which covers theoretical and practical agile management, with a focus on tangible tools and practices that you can use directly after attending the workshops.
- Team Leader
- Scrum Master
- Change Agents
- Product Owner
- Agile Coaches
- Human Resources
- Project Managers
- C level Managers
- Any team members in your organization
- Anyone interested in Management 3.0
🦸♂️ Become a better Manager and Leader
Management 3.0 is not another framework, it’s a mindset, combined with an ever-changing collection of games, tools, and practices to help any worker manage the organization. It’s a way of looking at work systems.
Management 3.0 will help you learn how to analyze the system so you can transform your organization into a happier work environment with more motivated employees and empowered teams.
Join the workshop held by Vladimir Kelava, a licensed and certified Management 3.0 Facilitator, and get hands-on experiences on how to:
- Boost productivity
- Nurture innovation
- Motivate any team
- Change the culture
- Become more Agile
- Increase happiness at work
Management 3.0 is about actionable leadership. Everything we do includes proactive leadership games and exercises to apply with your team immediately.
📌 For all people addressing many common leadership questions such as:
How can we…
- … measure performance?
- … reward people in a better way?
- … replace performance appraisals?
- … motivate our teams?
- … change the organization’s culture
- Overview of Management 3.0 Practices
The bottom line is that we go beyond theories or soft management science and provide you with a concrete approach that gives a solution for increasing employee engagement and improving results. We build a future with Management 3.0
You want to build a future. You want the right skills and you want them now.
📌 What will you learn in the course?
- Management and leadership
- Complexity thinking
- Motivation and engagement
- Rewards and incentives
- Worker Happiness
- Delegation and empowerment
- Values and Culture
- Metrics and OKR’s
- Meaning and purpose
- Learning and competencies
- Scaling Organizational Structure
- Success and Failure
- Change Management
During the 2 day workshop, we are looking at Leadership from the Management 3.0 point of view. We will focus on 2 main and 6 additional aspects of leadership and organizational issues.
- Management & Leadership: We can only improve worker happiness when everyone feels responsible for the management and when managers learn to manage the system instead of the people.
- Complexity Thinking: You cannot control a complex system, but you have many options for guiding it.
and furthermore, go in detail about:
- Energize People: People are the most important parts of an organization and managers must do all they can to keep people active, creative, and motivated.
- Improve Everything: An adaptive organization only responds to changes while a transformational organization thrives on changes: Learn how you can support change initiatives.
- Grow Structure: Many teams operate within the context of a complex organization, and thus it is important to consider structures that enhance communication.
- Develop Competence: Teams cannot achieve their goals if team members aren’t capable enough, and managers must therefore contribute to the development of competence.
- Align Constraints: Self-organization can lead to anything, and it’s, therefore, necessary to protect people and shared resources and to give people a clear purpose and defined goals.
- Empower Teams: Teams can self-organize, and this requires empowerment, authorization, and trust from management.
📜 Management 3.0 Certifications
The class is practical, full of simulations and examples from real life. It is a full preparation for you to become a better Manager and Leader, but also a Management 3.0 Facilitator. By attending an official Management 3.0 Workshop, offered by a licensed Management 3.0 Facilitator, you will receive a badge and an official Management 3.0 Certificate of Attendance.
Your Certificate of Attendance for a 2 days in-person Foundation Workshop will give you the right to get a Management 3.0 content license, so you can facilitate your own workshops with the official Management 3.0 materials.
📣 How will this be your career milestone?
By the end of the course, you will:
✅ receive an official Management 3.0 Foundation certificate from Management 3.0
✅ master new tools for effective team communication;
✅ start improving everything in your organization;
✅ be taught how to manage the system and not the people;
✅ experience immediate improvements in employee happiness and almost certain improvements in workers motivation;
✅ have skills to help your teamwork seamlessly as a true team;
✅ become competent in proactive leadership games and exercises to apply with your team immediately;
✅ you will learn how work doesn’t have to feel like work, but more like enjoying the good life;
✅ if you opt to become a Management 3.0 facilitator, you become a part of the Management 3.0 community and get access to other experts, practitioners, and facilitators of Management 3.0;
✅ learn the satisfaction of being redefined as a leader.
You will get all the necessary materials and references from our Facilitator.
Details about the next public Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop
Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop is organized on the date as per schedule. Furthermore, we can organize an on-site course at your request.
- Date: 23rd and 24th March
- Duration: 2 working days
- Location: On-site in Belgrade
- Course Language: Serbian, Croatian
- Max number of people: 15
- Course type: Certified
- SEU points: 16
- Applications: online or by e-mail: email@example.com
- Price: 600 € + VAT
REGISTER: online or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and payment information:
- For this course you can pay via Bank Transfer.
- If you are paying as individual, via Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer), you can pay in two or three installments, depending on the date you registered. See our Terms and Conditions.
- If you are paying as a company (legal entity), after registration via e-mail, you will receive an invoice. All payments should be made to our bank account stated in received invoice. All payments are at the selling exchange rate of the bank effective on the date when the invoice was issued.
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community?
Become a member of the Management 3.0 Community to see behind the scenes and learn how other practitioners apply its principles and practices in the real world.
The Management 3.0 Community is a safe space to learn and practice with others, learn how others have successfully applied Management 3.0 in their actual work contexts and get support to apply your learnings to your leadership challenges.