Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
16 / 8
Management 3.0 (M3.0) is next-generation Management, it is a form of agile management. Most people in the traditional and agile world, especially team leaders, managers, executives, agile coaches, and Scrum Masters will benefit greatly from participating in M3.0.
- To improve employee engagement, hence productivity
- To cultivate your team and organization to being more agile
- To apply actionable leadership with a great collection of practices, tools & games
- To adopt a new way of looking at work systems
- To Join a good circle of community with similar goals
- To take your management and leadership skills to the next level
The Management 3.0 Foundation Certification topics:
01. Management and Leadership
02. Complexity Thinking
03. Motivation and Engagement
04. Delegation and Empowerment
05. Values and Culture
06. Learning and Competency
07. Scaling organizational structure
08. Change Management
Who should attend: team leaders, managers, Agile coaches, scrum masters, project managers, product owners, senior team members, and top-level management.
8829 HKD (Taxes included)
Offer ends on Saturday 1st of July 2023
Special Discount (first 8 persons only)
7063 HKD (Taxes included)
Offer ends on Saturday 29th of July 2023
This workshop is organized by Paulino Kok. Your registration will be sent to Paulino directly.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community?
Become a member of the Management 3.0 Community to see behind the scenes and learn how other practitioners apply its principles and practices in the real world.
The Management 3.0 Community is a safe space to learn and practice with others, learn how others have successfully applied Management 3.0 in their actual work contexts and get support to apply your learnings to your leadership challenges.