English / Croatian
Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
16 / 8
Why Management 3.0 workshop?
Luckily, these days mindless work and automatisation are performed mainly by machines as smart, creative and crazy enough people found a way for this to happen. By doing that, they freed more space for innovative ideas, creativity, and out-of-the-box thinking, resulting in the rise in innovative products whose existence was even hard to imagine shortly before.
If mindless and unmotivated workers are the thing of the past and most of our work is not organized around an assembly line, what is that we should focus on then? It is reasonable to say that true success lies in having unique teams and organizations where the full potential of employees comes out and which are at the same time highly energized, motivated and happy performers. But the main question here is how to lead those people to support and enable all these qualities and ensure fulfilment of our team or company goals. There is no one answer; instead, there are many connected areas that need our attention and our best intentions. The purpose of this workshop is to explore these areas, to share practices and ideas that have already shown results and to find the best ways of their application to our environment. It is an adventurous but promising journey.
Management 3.0 workshops are changing worldwide the face of leadership by providing hands-on workshops, which focus on tangible practices to help managers, team leaders, middle management, HR professionals, C-level executives and basically everyone focused on improving their approach to management to increase employee motivation and engagement and foster transformational change within their organizations.
How will we work?
We will work as a small group of 6 up to 12 people, which allows us to share our experiences and learn from each other in a warm and comfortable working environment. From exercises, games, discussions to coffee breaks, every moment is an opportunity to network with your peers and learn, laugh, and improve your approach to Agile Leadership mindset and skills. It is a highly interactive workshop with a lot of practice where we will test learned principles, and each participant will have an opportunity to find the best ways of applying them to their everyday work.
- Management and Leadership - We can only improve worker happiness when everyone feels responsible for the management and when managers learn to manage the system instead of the people.
- Complexity Thinking - You cannot control a complex system, but you have many options for guiding it.
- Motivation and Engagement - People are the most important parts of an organization, and there are many ways to keep them active, creative, and motivated.
- Delegation and Empowerment - Teams can self-organize, which requires empowerment, authorization, and trust from management.
- Values and Culture - Self-organization can lead to anything, and it is necessary to protect people and shared resources and give people a clear purpose and defined goals.
- Learning and Competencies - Teams cannot achieve their goals if team members aren’t capable enough, and managers must therefore contribute to the development of competence.
- Scaling Organizational Structure - Many teams operate within the context of a complex organization, and thus it is important to consider structures that enhance communication.
- Success and Failure - People, teams, and organizations need to improve continuously to defer failure for as long as possible.
Certificate of Attendance
All participants who attend and participate in the full course will be issued with the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop Certificate of Attendance. The Certificate will give you the right to get a Management 3.0 content license, so you can facilitate your own workshops with the official Management 3.0 materials (for more info, click here).
- Early Bird - 690 € (end of September)
- Regular - 790 €
- For groups and other discounts please contact me
- Included: all materials, lunch (various options available), hot & call drinks
- All prices are in EUR excluding VAT
This workshop is organized by Ozren Crnogorac. Your registration will be sent to Ozren directly.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community?
Become a member of the Management 3.0 Community to see behind the scenes and learn how other practitioners apply its principles and practices in the real world.
The Management 3.0 Community is a safe space to learn and practice with others, learn how others have successfully applied Management 3.0 in their actual work contexts and get support to apply your learnings to your leadership challenges.