Leaders and Managers describe Empowerment, Engagement and Motivated team members as one of their top priorities. Science has shown, that individuals are more engaged and empowered, if they have Mastery, Autonomy & Purpose. Therefore, creating a self-organized teams, is one of the key success factor for long-term success. But, what is the role of the managers, if teams are supposed to be self-organized?
Management 3.0 provides the foundations, science, principles and practices, which help you to create the environment around the team to be more self-organized and still creating high effective & efficient outcomes.
This training includes the 2-day Foundations Course PLUS one extra day, in which we explore additional practices, learn more about our challenges and connect those practices with our challenges. The goal of this training is, that you will go back to your office with clear solutions.
- Complexity Thinking – how does a complex system work?
- Management and Leadership – the evolution of Management
- Energize People – Motivation & Engagement
- Empower People – Delegation & Empowerment
- Align Constraint – Values & Culture
- Develop Competence – Learning & Competencies
- Grow Structure – Scaling Organizational Structure
- Improve Everything – Success & Failure
- PLUS Practices of Management 3.0
- Challenges in your Work – Open Space & Presentation
Who should attend
- Any individual, who is at the moment or in the near future in any form of a transformation or change project – Agile transformation or Digitization
- Any individual, who has implemented Agile, Scrum or Lean into their own organization.
- Any individual, who has failed Agile techniques or frameworks into their own organization.
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.