Materials in: English
Total hours / Hours per day:
16 / 8
Management 3.0 - the Next Generation of Management - is all about doing the right thing for your team, involving everyone in improving the system and fostering employee engagement with the right environment around to enable this.
With this workshop we help people across organizations looking to answer:
- How could we help make the environment more conducive for agile teams?
- How could I as an Agile leader bring the spark in my agile teams and support them to sustain and be better than the best they are today?
- How can we motivate our team members?
- How can managers trust their teams?
- How can we change the mindset of managers?
- How can we get teams to take responsibility?
- How can we improve teamwork and team collaboration?
- How could we learn new tools and techniques and help our teams be more motivated, engaged and happy?
Our Management 3.0 workshop helps answer these questions in a pragmatic way. And they are a lot of fun too! Every moment in our workshop - from exercises to games to discussions to coffee breaks is an opportunity to share, learn, network with your peers, laugh and improve your approach to management.
- Management and Leadership
- Complexity Thinking
- Motivation and Engagement
- Learning and Competence
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Values and Culture
- Growing Structure
- Success and Failure
Games and Exercises
- Anyone who wants to grow to be a manager in the Agile world!
- Anyone who wants to be a better leader!
- Anyone focused on enhancing their approach to management.
- Team leader, development manager, delivery manager, middle manager, CEO, CIO, CXO, human resources manager, project manager, product owner, agile developer, scrum master, or want to be a great people leader regardless of title
For Group Discounts or Discounts across multiple events, please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-91581-07766.
Have more questions? Need to discuss more context for you? Want to organize a workshop in-house for your organization? Reach me at email@example.com
This workshop is organized by Sarika Kharbanda. Your registration will be sent to Sarika directly.
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.