Romanian / English
Materials in: English
Total hours / Hours per day:
16 / 8
Management 3.0 seeks to engage people, improve the whole system, and increase value for clients.
Management 3.0 is redefining the definition of leadership with management as a group responsibility.– Jurgen Appelo
Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop
Our Management 3.0 Foundation Workshops are totally SERIOUS PLAY! Every moment of a Management 3.0 Workshop from exercises to games to discussions to coffee breaks is an opportunity to network with your peers and to learn, laugh and improve your approach to Agile Leadership skills and mindset.
Because we believe that you can learn more from a person in an hour of play that in a lifetime of conversations, you will have the unique opportunity to experience thinking with your hands, building ideas in 3 D and enjoy the power of two methodologies: Lego Serious Play (tons of Lego bricks) and Management 3.0.
Our Management 3.0 Foundation Workshops are all about principles and practices. By combining the best of classical thinking with a fresh approach and new insights, everything related to the change environment we work in today, you will leave this workshop with a powerful set of tools and ideas to implement the next day in your work.
What you’ll learn
Management 3.0 Foundation workshops for better Agile leadership include solutions for:
✓ team collaboration and project management
✓ employee empowerment
✓ developing purpose and value inside an organization
✓ organizational hierarchy
✓ competence development
✓ agile methodologies
✓ self-organization and delegation
✓ change management and organizational transformation
✓ extrinsic motivation vs. intrinsic motivation
- Management and Leadership
- Complexity Thinking
- Energize People – Motivation and Engagement
- Empower Teams – Delegation and Empowerment
- Develop Competence – Learning and Competence
- Align Constraints – Values and Culture
- Grow Structure – Scaling organisational Structure
- Improve Everything – Success and Failure
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to be a better leader!
Everyone who want to manage for Happiness. Especially encouraging to apply the people whose organisations are involved in Agile transformations.
HR leader, Finance leader, team leader, development manager, delivery manager, middle manager, CEO, CIO, CXO, human resources manager, project manager, product owner, agile developer, scrum master, or anyone want to be a great people leader regardless of title.
- Coffee, snacks and lunch is included
- Language: English, unless there are only Romanian speakers, in which case we will switch for Romanian.
- Early bird € 350 (VAT 0)
- Normal € 450 (VAT 0)
- from 9:00 till 16:00
- Minimum group size is nine
- Location: Iasi, Romania, the most beautiful city in the region. For non local attendees, we will be happy to help you with accommodation and travel advice. Minimum one evening out will be arranged, at participants' expense, if you want to experience local atmosphere.
This workshop is organized by Cristina Baghiu. Your registration will be sent to Cristina directly.
Register to this eventRegister
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.