Online Workshop Timezone:
Asia / Kolkata
Materials in: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
16 / 2
(former Agile Talent workshop) business partners, personnel developers, recruiters and others who work in or closely with human resources, will learn about the Agile mindset, organizational design, roles, career paths, performance, goals & motivation, promotions, talent acquisition and retention as well as learning and development. In this Agility in HR workshop by Management 3.0 based on the principles of Management 3.0, a workshop concept proven for many years with more than 30.000 certified attendees worldwide
What makes this Agility in HR Workshop by Management 3.0 so special is that it’s The popular Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop with additional content and ICAgile accreditation.
The Agility in HR (ICP-AHR) Workshop by Management 3.0 (former Agile Talent ICP-TAL) is a two-day interactive event. Management 3.0 is all about the Agile mindset combined with practical tools to be used immediately.
Do you face one or more of these challenges?
- Your company is going Agile and you need to support the transformation.
- You want to build collaborative networks to enable innovation
- You’re exploring ways to reposition HR by redesigning your practices to attract and retain talent
In this workshop, you will learn more about:
- The changing role of HR in agile businesses
- Attracting, hiring and retaining the right people
- Embracing diversity
- Keeping people motivated and engaged
- Moving from individual performance mindset to team performance
- Performance appraisals/ratings
- Changing roles, job descriptions, titles and ways of working
- Creating and nurturing an environment of psychological safety
The dates / times for the online workshop:
- 05 Oct : 1900 - 2130 IST / 0830 - 1100 EST / 1430 - 1700 CEST
- 06 Oct : 1900 - 2130 IST / 0830 - 1100 EST / 1430 - 1700 CEST
- 07 Oct : 1900 - 2130 IST / 0830 - 1100 EST / 1430 - 1700 CEST
- 08 Oct : 1900 - 2130 IST / 0830 - 1100 EST / 1430 - 1700 CEST
- 09 Oct : 1900 - 2130 IST / 0830 - 1100 EST / 1430 - 1700 CEST
- 12 Oct : 1900 - 2130 IST / 0830 - 1100 EST / 1430 - 1700 CEST
- 13 Oct : 1900 - 2130 IST / 0830 - 1100 EST / 1430 - 1700 CEST
Virtual session pre-requisites:
- Solid internet connection (mandatory)
- Webcam on (mandatory)
- Headset (recommended)
- A quiet place (recommended)
This workshop is organized by Nagesh Sharma. Your registration will be sent to Nagesh directly.
Attending this workshop will not allow you to automatically become a Management 3.0 Facilitator. However, you can become a Facilitator another way: First you need to earn a Certificate of Practice. Once you have received the Certificate of Practice you can apply to become a Facilitator.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.