In this Agile Talent workshop by Management 3.0 business partners, personnel developers, recruiters and others who work in or closely with human resources, will learn about the Agile mindset, organizational design, roles, career paths, performance, goals & motivation, promotions, talent acquisition and retention as well as learning and development.
About the Agile Talent (ICP-TAL) Workshop by Management 3.0
The Agile Talent (ICP-TAL) Workshop by Management 3.0 is a two-day interactive event. Management 3.0 is all about the Agile mindset combined with practical tools to be used immediately.
Do you face one or more of these challenges?
- Your company is going Agile and you need to support the transformation.
- You want to build collaborative networks to enable innovation
- You’re exploring ways to reposition HR by redesigning your practices to attract and retain talent
Questions on the Agile Talent (ICP-TAL) Workshop by Management 3.0
1. Do I need to attend a Foundation Workshop before I can attend this workshop?
It’s more a question of either-or, so you can choose. Both the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop as well as the Agile Talent (ICP-TAL) Workshop by Management 3.0 lasts two days. Both are based on the same principles and include mainly the same content. The difference is, the Agile Talent workshop is crafted with HR people in mind and you can get an additional certification: The ICAgile certification (ICP-TAL).
2. Is the new workshop for me if I have already attended the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop?
If you have already attended a two-day Foundation Workshop you probably won’t book the new Agile Talent (ICP-TAL) Workshop by Management 3.0 unless you want the ICAgile certification. However, the content of the two workshops doesn’t differ greatly, they are both based on the same principles and modules.
3. About Agile Talent by Management 3.0 Facilitators
All facilitators who offer the ICP-TAL Workshop by Management 3.0 are experienced Management 3.0 Facilitators and practitioners. In order for them to become facilitators for this workshop they have to have attended a Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop, they have to own the Management 3.0 Certificate of Practice and they have to be accredited by ICAgile.
In this workshop, you will learn more about:
- The changing role of HR in agile businesses
- Attracting, hiring and retaining the right people
- Embracing diversity
- Keeping people motivated and engaged
- Moving from individual performance mindset to team performance
- Performance appraisals/ratings
- Changing roles, job descriptions, titles and ways of working
- Creating and nurturing an environment of psychological safety
As an attendee of the Agile Talent Workshop by Management 3.0 you will receive two certificates: The Management 3.0 Agile Talent Workshop Certificate of Attendance* as well as the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Talent (ICP-TAL) certification.
*The Certificate of Attendance you earn for attending the Agile Talent Workshop by Management 3.0 allows you to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator yourself.
In this Agile Talent workshop by Management 3.0 business partners, personnel developers, recruiters and others who work in or closely with human resources will learn about the Agile mindset, organizational design, roles, career paths, performance, goals & motivation, promotions, talent acquisition, and retention as well as learning and development.
This workshop is organized by Nagesh Sharma. Your registration will be sent to Nagesh directly.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.