DUE TO COVID-19 THIS IS TEMPORARILY SLOTTED FOR SEPTEMBER 2020.
About This Workshop
Many organizations are using management practices built on thinking from the early 1900's. These practices were proven to work well for unskilled, manual labour workforces where thinking was separated from doing.
Unfortunately, these practices no longer have a place in today's modern organization, especially organizations that are moving towards Agile. There is a new set of skills required to lead an Agile organization.
Over the two days we'll explore:
- how to make small interventions in your organizational system towards modern management
- how to re-organize your people around the work
- how to know what motivates people and how to unlock intrinsic motivation
- systems complexity, why change is so hard and what you can do about it
- metrics, metrics, metrics - everyone wants them, no one knows what good ones are. We'll explore metrics that matter by focusing on diagnostics that help us make better decisions with how we manage work and people.
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.