Online Workshop Timezone:
Europe / Stockholm
Materials in: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
10 / 2
Management 3.0 - the Next Generation of Management - is all about doing the right thing for your team, involving everyone in improving the system and fostering employee engagement with the right environment around to enable this.
With this workshop we help people across organizations looking to answer:
- How could we help make the environment more conducive for remote / distributed agile teams?
- How could I as a virtual Agile leader bring the spark in my distributed / remote agile teams and support them to sustain and be better than the best they are today?
- How can we motivate our remote / distributed team members?
- How could we learn new tools and techniques and help our teams be more motivated, engaged and happy?
- and more!
Our Management 3.0 workshop helps answer these questions in a pragmatic way.
4 sessions of 2.5 hours each designed specifically for team leads, managers, leaders, agile coaches, scrum masters, project managers and especially those who are working in remote environments.
To receive the official certificate you have to attend all four sessions.
You will learn about the basics of Management 3.0, with a focus on practices that are useful in remote teams.
- Management and Leadership
- Principles of Management 3.0
- Complexity Thinking
- Motivation and Engagement
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Remote Teams
- Better Feedback
- Success and Failure
The dates / times for the online workshop:
- 03 June : 1900 - 2145 IST / 0930 - 1215 EST / 1530 - 1815 CEST
- 05 June : 1900 - 2145 IST / 0930 - 1215 EST / 1530 - 1815 CEST
- 09 June : 1900 - 2145 IST / 0930 - 1215 EST / 1530 - 1815 CEST
- 11 June : 1900 - 2145 IST / 0930 - 1215 EST / 1530 - 1815 CEST
Online session pre-requisites:
- Good internet connection
- A quiet place
While this is an official certified workshop, this course does not directly lead to a Management 3.0 Facilitator license.
To obtain this license and be able to hold workshops yourself as a Licensed Facilitator, you could earn yourself a Certificate of Practice.
For any additional queries do reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.