Management 3.0 seeks to engage people, improve the whole system, and increase value for clients.
Management 3.0 is redefining the definition of leadership with management as a group responsibility.– Jurgen Appelo
Management 3.0 Foundation Outdoor Workshop
Our Management 3.0 Foundation Workshops are a LOT of fun! Every moment of a Management 3.0 Workshop from exercises to games to discussions to coffee breaks is an opportunity to network with your peers and to learn, laugh and improve your approach to Agile Leadership skills and mindset.
Our Management 3.0 Foundation Workshops are all about principles and practices. Combining the best of classical thinking with a fresh approach and new insights. All embedded in a social context and in the networked businesses we work in today.
What you’ll learn
Management 3.0 Foundation workshops for better Agile leadership include solutions for:
✓ team collaboration and project management
✓ employee empowerment
✓ developing purpose and value inside an organization
✓ organizational hierarchy
✓ competence development
✓ agile methodologies (optional)
✓ self-organization and delegation
✓ change management and organizational transformation
✓ extrinsic motivation vs. intrinsic motivation
- Management and Leadership
- Complexity Thinking
- Energize People – Motivation and Engagement
- Empower Teams – Delegation and Empowerment
- Develop Competence – Learning and Competence
- Align Constraints – Values and Culture
- Grow Structure – Scaling organisational Structure
- Improve Everything – Success and Failure
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to be a better leader!
Everyone who want to manage for Happiness.
Team leader, development manager, delivery manager, middle manager, CEO, CIO, CXO, human resources manager, project manager, product owner, agile developer, scrum master, or anyone want to be a great people leader regardless of title.
- coffee, thea and lunch is included
- Language: Dutch, unless there are people attending who won't speak Dutch.
- Early bird € 1190 (Ex. BTW)
- Normal € 1350 (Ex. BTW)
- from 9:00 till 16:00
- Minimum group size is four
- Location: Rotterdam Area
- Due to Covic19 and summer, we will try to be outside as much as we can.
- Participants must be healthy and not been sick in the two weeks before the event.
- Participants are under 60.
- Participants have not been in contact with anyone having Corona.
- Participants do not work as a health worker or work in health centers.
- No physical contact during the workshop.
- Facemask is advised but not mandatory.
By registering yourself, you declare you will be responsible for taking care of the VAT rules as they apply in your country. iFacilitate will apply the reverse charge for countries within the EU.
This workshop is organized by Erwin Verweij. Your registration will be sent to Erwin directly.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.