We are excited to announce Management 3.0 Fundamentals online workshop that is designed for leaders who work with remote teams! Learn how to give feedback in a remote environment, how to lead remote teams, and facilitate remote meetings!
By attending this workshop you learn and experience:
- Different Management and Leadership styles, which fit in which context;
- The Principles of Management 3.0;
- Why the need for a Management and Leadership approach;
- How to learn about what motivates your team, and how to increase motivation and engagement;
- Tools and insights to empower your teams. How to get them self-organizing;
- How to lead and manage remote teams. Including power tips of the Management 3.0 Team;
- How to give feedback to each other if you work in different time-zones and remote teams;
- Learn about celebration, what do you celebrate, success or failure?
Attending this workshop you will receive the Certificate of Attendance of the Fundamentals Online Workshop.
The workshop is designed to be given online. The tools, exercises, and agenda are optimized for an online workshop, spread out so that you’re not in front of your desk for long stretches!
The workshop is broken into 4 sessions of 3 hours each (Total 12 hours).
- Thursday Oct-15th
- Friday Oct-16th
- Thursday Oct-22nd
- Friday Oct-23rd
All times are: 1pm to 4pm Eastern time (GMT - 4)
Included in the registration for the workshop, we’ll also offer two advisory/coaching sessions. In these sessions, we can discuss your personal challenges in implementing the practices in your context, or other related management and leadership challenges. Each session will be for about one hour.
- Laptop with webcam and secondary display
- A headset is strongly recommended
- Internet connection of at least 10mbps
- A quiet place to attend the workshop
This workshop is organized by Arihant Jain. Your registration will be sent to Arihant directly.
Attending this workshop will not allow you to automatically become a Management 3.0 Facilitator. However, you can become a Facilitator another way: First you need to earn a Certificate of Practice. Once you have received the Certificate of Practice you can apply to become a Facilitator.
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.