HELLO, my name is Sylvain Mahe
- Lives in Singapore, Singapore
- Speaks English and French
- Holds events in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
- Works for Palo IT
- Years as a Facilitator: 7
- Number of events held: 10
Past Attendee Ratings
Last 12 months: 9.3 / 10.0 (Based on 6 evaluations)
Last 12 months: 9.4 / 10.0 (Based on 14 evaluations)
Past Attendee Feedback
Engaging, Very Knowledgeable about the subject matter, Sylvain was also able to read the mood and temperature of the class very well, allowing more or less time for each activity depending on the reactions of the group.Venetia Foo (Palo-IT)
Rating for the event:
I am an Agile / Lean coach with 9+ yrs of experience working in medium to large Agile transformations where I'm engaged at the team, management and executive (CxOs) levels.
I am an energetic and creative change agent who believes Agile is above all an attitude based on trust, discipline and a flexible mindset.
I'm passionate about new forms of management and governance. I feel sad when I see that most organizations still rely on structure and techniques coming from the industrial age (Fordism, Taylorism...) where the workforce was largely uneducated and the goal was mostly to have them make as few mistakes as possible on an assembly line. This time has passed and now a lot of workers are knowledge workers. I want to help organizations and managers willing to experiment new practices and techniques in order to tackle the new challenges of today: digital revolution, innovation, generation Y, work-life balance...and happiness at work.
I'm also a life coach, with a focus on relationships and transformation. I help clients explore their true nature and find their way towards a more fulfilling life. If you want a fresh new perspective on things, with a good sense of humor, contact me! https://www.liveyourmark.com/alumni-coaches-directory/
• Banking, Telcos, Publishing, IP
• Evangelization (Awareness sessions...)
• Training (Agile, Lean Software Development, Scrum, XP, Kanban...)
• Coaching - Communication/maturity models (non-violent communication, situational leadership, Shu-ha-ri, Schneider, Tuckman...) - Coaching models - Change Management
• Facilitation (group activities, Innovation Games...)
• Scaling (communities of practice, Train the trainer...) • Agile transition program management (vision, alignment, training roadmap, pilot project selection, hiring, events...)
• CSM (Scrum Master), CSP (Scrum Professional), PSPO I (Product Owner), Kanban Practitioner, SAFe Agilist, Management 3.0, Associate Certified Coach, Licensed Management 3.0 trainer, Holacracy, Human Centered Design, Agile Fluency facilitator
• Agile Tour conference organizer/co-founder 2012, 2013, 2015 (France, Singapore)
• Brown bag lunch Asia (http://brownbaglunch.asia/)
• Speaker (Global Scrum Gathering, Agile Tour Vietnam...)
Technical background 8+ years of experience as a Program Manager
• Managed various Development/maintenance/support projects incl. offshore team (20+ ppl)
• Knows engineering practices: Software Design, Test 1st (TDD/BDD), Pair Programming, CI, RA, TA, DevOps, software craftsmanship...