HELLO, my name is Peter Lam
- Lives in Melbourne with frequent travel interstate and internationally, Victoria, Australia
- Speaks English
- Holds events in Australia and Australia
- Works for Claritas ConsultingTabar
- Years as a Facilitator: 1
Peter guides executives and teams to navigate the marketing and noise of 'agile'. His background in delivering and recovering complex programs of work in corporates and private enterprise helps customers take a practical approach to adopting new ways of working. This tangible approach helps customers realise value from better ways of leading, managing and developing teams.
It is through this delivery lens that Peter shares his experiences in applying Lean Change Management and embedding Management 3.0 techniques in customer teams. He has successfully helped teams adopt these techniques ranging from CxOs through to project teams.
Peter also shares his experience by helping to develop and facilitate the Swinburne University's Masterclass for agile project management; speaking at Agile Conferences as well as leading events in the meet up community.
Peter and his team curate a range of community events ranging from:
- Lean Agile Systems Thinking conferences in Australia hosted in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra
- 1st Conference - building organisational agility
- Meet ups - Agile Project Managers, Agile Business Analysis, Melbourne Scrum
Coaching and supporting organisations to adopt new ways of working
Recovering challenged programs and applying agile delivery approaches to improve delivery
Working with program leadership teams build better programs by using Management 3.0 approaches and techniques