HELLO, my name is Bryan Agosto
- Lives in Vega Baja, PR, Puerto Rico
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Holds events in Argentina, Mexico, Puerto Rico and United States of America
- Works for Bryan E Agosto
- Years as a Facilitator: 5
A few highlights from my resume include the following:
• While working as an Enterprise Agile Coach at American Airlines, I provide compelling trainings that have increased team engagement from 5 teams to 50+, increased adoption by 266%, and augmented Agile maturity by 88%.
• I regularly work with VPs, Managing Directors, and other organizational leaders to guide uptake of Management 3.0 practices across distributed teams and streamline the transition from traditional project methodology to Agile methodology.
• Previously, as Sr. Project Manager, I achieved cost savings of $50K/month on $7.2M budget by eliminating excesses while skillfully merging two financial systems into new, more effective program across entire organization.
I love sharing my knowledge with individuals and teams to facilitate positive organizational change. Capable of managing multiple concurrent initiatives, I am excited to embrace new challenges, which I regard as opportunities for growth and learning. My strengths include an engaging, conversational presentation style, the ability to communicate complex concepts in understandable terms, and extensive experience applying the full suite of Agile frameworks and methodologies in fast-paced corporate environments.