HELLO, my name is Markus Wilhelm
- Lives in Bern, Switzerland
- Speaks German and English
- Holds events in Austria, Switzerland, Germany and Switzerland
- Works for Timepuls GmbH
- Years as a Facilitator: 2
Markus passion is to work with people in highly complex and competitive environments. He also believes that companies running a modern management style and make their people happy on the job will survive in future, only.
Markus is bringing over 20 years of experience in establishing transformation and optimization across diverse industries in both national and international companies. He converts strategic initiatives into reality through guiding IT teams in establishing themselves as business-centric, adaptive, and self-learning organization. As Agile Coach, he supports organizations to implements initiatives and processes to deliver minimal viable products with an optimized value proposition. He received professional training to become an ICF Certified Coach with more 350+ hours in coaching individuals and teams.
Some key facts are:
- Agile practitioner since 2009 (CSM, CSPO, PSM I)
- Diversified background in project management and software engineering management with entrepreneurial mindset, creative solution focusing, strong customer orientation and a hands-on approach.
- Offers innovative solutions to business challenges and leverages pragmatism to implement solutions while minimizing risk and maximizing performance.
- Motivator and coach combining business acumen with analytical depth to align technical teams with corporate goals.
- Business coach with 350+ hours of experience enabling teams and individuals.