HELLO, my name is Venkatesh Rajamani
- Lives in Chennai, India
- Speaks English
- Holds events in India and India
- Years as a Facilitator: 1
- Number of events held: 2
Past Attendee Ratings
Venkatesh Rajamani is an experienced Enterprise Agile Coach & Trainer helping organizations to exploit the fundamentals of Agility to leave behind conventional style of working and enable continuous delivery of the greatest value of all. He has guided many large enterprises through 'Agile transformations' and helped them on their journey to continuous improvement in their product development capability. Venkatesh is comfortable operating at all levels of the organization, have helped both enterprise and Multi-Team/Program level to Improve Agility. Venkatesh is well placed to build internal capabilities in an organisation; be it developing Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Developers or working with Leaders to help leaders make the changes necessary to enable true, large-scale business agility.
Venkat is a resident from Chennai, India with a strong belief that the profession of Software development can definitely be improved by focusing on human elements and by creating a space which enables better people interactions.
- Venkatesh is a Founder of tryScrum.com , a Professional Training and Coaching Provider.
- Venkatesh is a Professional Scrum Trainer ® from Scrum.org, Certified Team Coach® from Scrum Alliance - second person in India to hold this Credentials, Scaled Professional Scrum and ICAgile Certified Coach®.
- Venkatesh worked with variety of Companies including RBS, Ericsson, HID Global & PayPal.
For more Information about me visit - tryScrum.com
Meetup Groups that I run:
Scrum Master Studio - Chennai : https://meetup.com/Scrum-Master-Studio/
Scrum Master Studio -Bengaluru : https://www.meetup.com/SMStudio_blr/
Product Owner Studio : https://www.meetup.com/Product-Owner-Studio/