HELLO, my name is Ricardo Miluzzi
- Lives in Barueri, São Paulo, Brazil
- Speaks English and Portuguese
- Holds events in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador and Paraguay
- Works for Everymind
Past Attendee Feedback
https://medium.com/@ricardomiluzzi/retrospectives-with-kudo-cards-e444dfd03c6cRetrospective with Kudo Cards
Ricardo Miluzzi is specialized in Agile, Digital Transformation, HR Agile and Management 3.0.
Since 2003 he fulfilled several roles within tecnology, these vary from Developer, Business Analyst, Process Manager, Project Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Master and Agile Coach.
Since 2013 he is already involved in Agile projects and Digital Transformation, beeing an active member of the Agile community.
He has extensive experience in setting up and forming teams, through the application of coaching and facilitation techniques.
Ricardo Miluzzi focuses on helping people in their personal and professional growth and supporting companies in creating better, more creative, innovative and safe workplaces.
- Management 3.0
- Agile Mindset
- Digital Transformation
- Agile HR
Application of techniques:
- Retrospective with Kudo Cards
- Retrospective with Celebration Grid
- Using Personal Maps to meet the team
- Using Moving Motivators for Feedback
- Using Maddlers Game to Define Project Teams
- Using Work Profiles to create teams
- Using Improv Cards with the Team