HELLO, my name is Justin Mannesberg
- Lives in Liège, Belgium
- Speaks English, French and Spanish
- Holds events in Belgium, Netherlands, France and Germany
- Works for EVS Broadcast Equipment
- Number of events held: 3
Past Attendee Ratings
Hi there, I'm Justin. Here are a bit of details about me to better get to know my profile.
- I spent so far my career entirely in the high-tech sector which I really like.
- I currently work at EVS Broadcast Equipment, a Belgian-based small company active in the broadcast industry. EVS is a Agile organized company so I passed a Scrum Master certificate to support the company working in that direction.
- Before EVS I worked at Melexis for the automotive sector. I therefore learned a lot about the "classical" project management, high quality standards, audits, standard compliance and various other methodologies (V-model, waterfall, Lean,...). I also have concrete experience with industrialization and mass production.
- I worked is various environments, countries and contexts in my career. In fact I only worked in international contexts using IT services to make things run properly.
Besides my career, I'm passionate about team dynamics and management in general. I like to explore, learn new methods and meet new profiles. I really enjoy to continue developing the working environment and especially its people.
As add-on, I'm also active as professional coach. And that type of coaching is the one where we empower the coachee to find its own answers and develop his skills along with them... Fascinating, right?
I'm energetic, passionate, professional and really enjoys working with and in teams!