HELLO, my name is Melanie Maddox
- Lives in Cullman, Alabama, United States of America
- Speaks English
- Holds events in United States of America
- Years as a Facilitator: 1
Melanie Maddox is the Founder and President of M2C2 Solutions, LLC. She has over 20 years of experience in Leadership, Coaching, People Management, Instructional Design, and Training.
Melanie has worked with leaders to help them develop business agility, incorporating an Agile mindset with traditional leadership and change management practices.
As an Agile Coach, she has helped train and implement agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban, and has coached teams to use Design Thinking and Continuous Improvement techniques.
Melanie holds an M.S. in Management, with focus on Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness from Troy University, and a bachelor's degree from the University of Alabama.
Other Professional Certifications:
- - Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- - Agile Team Coach and Facilitator (ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF)
- - Kanban Management Professional (KMP)
- - Enterprise Design Thinking Co-Creator