Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
16 / 8
Motivation, Empowerment, Alignment, Competence, Structure, Improvement
Learn about a new approach to lead and manage Agile organisations.
Agile management is often overlooked during Agile transformations. There are a lot of trainings and resources out there for team members, software professionals, and project managers on how to do and be Agile, but little information for managers and leaders. But when organisations adopt Agile, managers and leaders also have to learn a fresh approach to managing and leading Agile organisations. Attending a Management 3.0 workshop will give people insight into the new role of management in an Agile organisation.You have the following challenges in your work:
- How can we motivate our workers?
- How can we change the organisation’s culture?
- How can we change the mindset of managers?
- How can we get teams to take responsibility?
- How can we improve teamwork and collaboration?
- How can we get managers to trust their teams?
- How can we make the business more agile?
This training will provide you with a number of tools to help you tackle these challenges and get to tangible results, creating an even more Agile organisation.
Who should attend the Management 3.0 Foundation Training?
The Management 3.0 course aims at managers and leaders who want to learn how to manage Agile organizations. People who want to know how to contribute to become a great Agile Organization. Everyone who wants to manage for happiness. Professionals who often attend the training are team leaders, managers, agile coaches, scrum masters, project managers, product owners, senior team members, and directors.
Topics Covered during a Two-Day Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop
- Management and Leadership
- Principals of Management 3.0
- Complexity Thinking
- Energize People – Motivation and Engagement
- Empower Teams – Delegation and Empowerment
- Align Constraints – Values and Culture
- Develop Competence – Learning and Competence
- Grow Structure – Scaling Organizational Structure
- Improve Everything – Change Management
- The duration is 16 hours/2 days;
- This is an in-person workshop, not online;
- Attendees of this workshop are eligible to become a licensed Management 3.0 Facilitator;
- Attendees will get a copy of all the modules discussed in the workshop and outlined in this document, plus one or more (e-)-books;
- All attendees will receive the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop Certificate of Attendance as also the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop Attendee Badge;
- The workshop will be in English unless all attendees speak Dutch or French;
- Coffee breaks and lunch are included with a public workshop;
- Ask me about the official Learning Experience document, helpful to request budget for attending the workshop.
Are you ready to make a difference while having a great time?
This workshop is organized by Annelies De Meyere. Your registration will be sent to Annelies directly.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community?
Become a member of the Management 3.0 Community to see behind the scenes and learn how other practitioners apply its principles and practices in the real world.
The Management 3.0 Community is a safe space to learn and practice with others, learn how others have successfully applied Management 3.0 in their actual work contexts and get support to apply your learnings to your leadership challenges.