Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
18 / 6
We will be celebrating our official Management 3.0 + Workout! workshop in Barcelona on June 2023 (Wednesday 21st, Thursday 22nd and Friday the 23rd). Come join us! (this will be and English speaking course)
Who is it for?
- Top Managers, CxO Level, VPs & Directors and everyone involved in strategizing and managing complex, people centered and knowledge-based enterprises on the 21st century.
- Functional Managers, Team Leaders and anyone concerned about fostering collaboration and aligning teams towards company goals.
- Change Agents, Consultants and other people participating in culture transformation and Agile / Digital transformation projects.
- Human resources / people managers interested in new ways to attract, retain and develop talent.
- Creatives & Knowledge Workers, Agile team members
- Project Managers & Product Owners
- Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches
- In essence, anyone interested in knowing more about how the most innovative and succesfull companies are disrupting how companies are managed.
Management 3.0 author, Jurgen Appelo, is considered the leading management expert in Europe and one of the 40 most influential management thinkers in the world (INC Magazine ) and one of the 3 most influential persons in the Agile world (Infoq)
Jurgen’s book ‘Management 3.0’ is considered the best alignment between Agile Product Development and Management. It defines a new role for Managers in the Agile organization. Further publications from Jurgen Appelo, “How to Change the World” y “Management 3.0 Workout” / “Managing for Hapinness” include a wide variety of practices applied worldwide by innovative enterprises seeking to thrive employee motivation, develope high performance teams, promote creative environments, delight the customers and so exponentiate the Agility in your organisation.
Nowadays,the organization behind the Management3.0 course contents gathers more than 400 licensed Management3.0 facilitators, which are training thousands of people worldwide.
Over three full days, we will dive both theoretically and practically through the following topics:
- Organizations as complex, adaptative systems and the evolution of the manager role from 1.0 to 3.0
- How to motivate workers: removing fear and de-motivation factors, fostering intrinsic motivation, how to deal with salaries, rewards and recognition.
- How to progressively delegate in self-organizing teams: empowerment, responsibility, accountability, trust and context.
- How to align self-organizing teams with company strategy using OKRs and metric ecosystems.
- How to develop both inidivual and team competency: understanding team structures, what makes an awesome team, feedback cultures, training, coaching, mentoring and more.
- How to structure growth in an Agile way: systemic vision, value streams, removing bottlenecks, empowering value units and providing enabling services.
- How to deal with change: cultural change, the role of change agents, how to deal with change resistance.
Each unit will feature both theory, real-life examples and hands-on exercises to better understand and interiorize every concept.
Ángel Medinilla – is one of the most active Management 3.0 Licensed Trainer in the world and holds one of the highest evaluation ranking in the whole organization.
Head Consultant y Founder at Improvement21, Ángel Medinilla has supported Agile transformations at small, medium, big and mulltinational companies around the world for the past 15+ years. These projects have covered industries like banking, finance, insurance, telco, electronics, videogames, military, aerospace, medical, pharma, tourism, logistics, retail, government, media…
Some of his most representative collaborations include Ericsson,Thomson Reuters, SAP, Cisco, Vodafone, Electronic Arts, BBVA, Sura, Allianz, Axa, Mango, Desigual, Bancolombia, Falabella, Davivienda, Hotelbeds or Adevinta ( Infojobs, Segundamano, Fotocasa, coches.net).
Ángel has published “Agile Management” y “Agile Kaizen”, both with Springer, as well as the first public domain guide on using OKRs for managing strategy in an Agile Way (the «OKR Primer»). He is a regular keynote speaker in conferences over Europe, America and Asia.
When and where:
- Barcelona – Adevinta Offices: C/ Ciutat de Granada, 150, 4 planta, sala C4
- Wednesday 21st, Thursday 22nd and Friday the 23rd
- 9:30 to 13:30 and 14:30 to 18:30 all three days.
- Price includes breakfast, lunch catering and afternoon snack.
- EUR €750 + IVA (if invoicing to Spain). Early Bird price for payments received before may 15th: €650 + IVA.
- There are discounts available for groups of 2, 3 and 4 or more people.
- You can book your place writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What do I receive? 18 course hours, catering for the three days, Management 3.0 official certificate, the “Howw to change the world” book, “Management Workout!” book, The OKR primer (50 pages) and extra materials including videos, tutorials, culture book samples, presentations, slides, white papers…
- Can in use this course to earn PDUs? Yes, the courser is eligible to obtain Project Management Institute PDU’s for the PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Can I become a Management 3.0 facilitator after this course? Yes, all information is available at https://management30.com/facil...
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community?
Become a member of the Management 3.0 Community to see behind the scenes and learn how other practitioners apply its principles and practices in the real world.
The Management 3.0 Community is a safe space to learn and practice with others, learn how others have successfully applied Management 3.0 in their actual work contexts and get support to apply your learnings to your leadership challenges.