Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire
Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
16 / 8
Unlocking your team engagement and performance.
The Foundation Workshop covers all six views of Management 3.0 and therefore serves as the foundation for agile leadership skills and for any further learning of Management 3.0.
You will receive a certificate, the Foundation Workshop Certificate of Attendance. This certificate is a requirement for applying to become a licensed Management 3.0 Facilitator
Learning outcomes :
At the end of this workshop and your active participation in all sessions, you will be able to:
- Describe the difference between Management 1.0 and Management 3.0 leadership style and what it means to be an Agile Leader
- Identify a better approach of how to deal with complexity and uncertainty as a leader
- Actively influence the six important pillars of organizations
- Choose from a toolbox of employee engagement practices for handling various situations with team members, colleagues and your own manager more eloquently
- Increase employee motivation and team collaboration through using Management 3.0 mindset and practices
- Identify your own areas of development for your leadership
Some advantages of connecting to this workshop..
- +15 years of international experience as Caoch and Trainer (Africa, Europe, the Americas) with diverse teams.
- From 8:00 - 16:00 GMT (UTC)
699.99 EUR (Taxes excluded)
Offer ends on Wednesday 28th of June 2023
This workshop is organized by Raphael Tchomnou Ngantchop. Your registration will be sent to Raphael directly.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community?
Become a member of the Management 3.0 Community to see behind the scenes and learn how other practitioners apply its principles and practices in the real world.
The Management 3.0 Community is a safe space to learn and practice with others, learn how others have successfully applied Management 3.0 in their actual work contexts and get support to apply your learnings to your leadership challenges.