Start: 5th of December 2024 • 09:00
End: 6th of December 2024 • 17:00
Timezone: Europe / Brussels
Start: 5th of December 2024 • 09:00
Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
16 / 8
Motivation, Empowerment, Alignment, Competence, Structure, Improvement
Learn about a new approach to lead and manage flexible organisations.
We have all heard of “Agile” by now. The term denotes a work philosophy where transparency is key, work is done in short bursts and, as a result, there is a quick and direct feedback loop. It should create a more flexible work process that allows teams to work more independently. However, even though there are a lot of trainings and resources out there for team members, software professionals, and project managers on how to Do And Be Agile; there is little information for managers and leaders on how they can guide teams towards more autonomy and flexibility.
Enter Management 3.0. This workshop gives you insights in how to help make the transition from team to community; working together to become a more autonomous, efficient, self-sustaining micro-organism where people take initiative, communicate and can play out their strengths.
The times are changing, and so are the roles of managers. Today, it is more interesting and, ultimately, efficient to transition from a leading to a coaching role. Implementing a deep understanding of the dynamics in the workplace, the interesting questions to ask yourself as a manager are:
- What motivates my team?
- What does each person in my team need to do their work?
A motivated team member is a team member who will excel at their job. The Management 3.0 workshop is here to help you bring your organisation into the future by coming into the new role of management and transitioning towards a more flexible approach.
Have you asked yourself any of the following questions:
- Do I sense demotivation in myself or my team?
- Am I struggling with the flexibility of my team or company?
- Am I unsure of the confidence within my team?
- Do I need to change the mindset of my team members or colleagues?
- Is there room for improvement in teamwork and collaboration?
- Do I need to boost the motivation of my team members?
- Do we need more flexibility to face the future?
If the answer to any one of the above is “yes”, this training is for you! During the workshop, you will learn a number of tools that will help you tackle these challenges and obtain tangible results, with an even more dynamic and future-proof organisation as a reward.
Who should attend the Management 3.0 Foundation Training?
The Management 3.0 course is tailored for managers and leaders who want to learn how to guide flexible organizations. In other words, people who understand the current times and want to know how to make their organisation resilient, flexible and ready for the future. Everyone who wants to manage for happiness will be able to pick up new tools to add to their toolbelt in this workshop. Professionals who usually attend the training are team leaders, managers, agile coaches, scrum masters, project managers, product owners, senior team members, and directors.
Topics Covered during a Two-Day Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop:
- Management and Leadership
- Principles of Management 3.0
- Complexity Thinking
- Energize People – Motivation and Engagement
- Empower Teams – Delegation and Empowerment
- Align Constraints – Values and Culture
- Develop Competence – Learning and Competence
- Grow Structure – Scaling Organizational Structure
- Improve Everything – Change Management
- The duration is 16 hours/2 days;
- This is an in-person workshop, not online;
- Attendees of this workshop are eligible to become a licensed Management 3.0 Facilitator;
- Attendees will get a copy of all the modules discussed in the workshop and outlined in this document, plus the e-books “Doing it” and “Lean change management” and the hard copy “Managing for happiness”;
- All attendees will receive the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop Certificate of Attendance as well as the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop Attendee Badge;
- The workshop will be in English unless all attendees speak Dutch or French;
- Coffee breaks and lunch are included with a public workshop;
- Ask me about the official Learning Experience document, helpful to request budget for attending the workshop.
Are you ready to make a difference while having a great time?
This workshop is organized by Annelies De Meyere. Your registration will be sent to Annelies directly.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community?
Become a member of the Management 3.0 Community to see behind the scenes and learn how other practitioners apply its principles and practices in the real world.
The Management 3.0 Community is a safe space to learn and practice with others, learn how others have successfully applied Management 3.0 in their actual work contexts and get support to apply your learnings to your leadership challenges.