Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
8 / 8
In a world of constant change and technological innovation, where volatility and response time become a survival factor in organizations, companies are looking for new ways to respond to these changes, including new practices and models.
The Agile Change Leadership Workshop introduces the Management 3.0 Change Model in depth, examines the components and gives guidance on how to use them for your daily business to drive transformation. Furthermore you will look into what it means for organizations to experiment, how the introduction of OKRs can help you, and how to introduce them in the most effective ways.
The Management 3.0 Agile Change Leadership Workshop is one out of four official follow-up workshops. The aim of these workshops is to gain new perspectives and tools to broaden your impact in your organization, to support the Agile transformation as a leader and change agent. For a holistic learning experience also attend these workshops: Agile Team Leadership, Agile Co-Creation Leadership, Agile People Leadership.
- Change Management Advanced
- What are the most common reasons change projects fail?
- Change be done top-down or bottom-up. How can you find the right balance in a change project?
- Who or what needs to make the biggest change to support most change projects?
- Success and Failure
- What should be the focus: celebrate success or celebrate failure?
- How do you create a safe-to-fail environment?
- How can you encourage teams and co-workers to run more experiments?
- Metrics and OKRs
- Why do we have metrics, is this good or bad? And why?
- Who is, or should be, responsible for coming up, and maintaining metrics?
- What are the key metrics in your organization that you would recommend to everyone, and which metrics should be avoided?
- Experiment Hypothesis
- Connection Circles
- Celebration Grids
- Yay! Questions
This workshop is organized by Paulino Kok. Your registration will be sent to Paulino directly.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community?
Become a member of the Management 3.0 Community to see behind the scenes and learn how other practitioners apply its principles and practices in the real world.
The Management 3.0 Community is a safe space to learn and practice with others, learn how others have successfully applied Management 3.0 in their actual work contexts and get support to apply your learnings to your leadership challenges.