Lead your organization and your team through change with tangible tools, practices, and the best strategies.
In a world of constant change and technological innovation, where volatility and response time become a survival factor in organizations, companies are looking for new ways to respond to these changes, including new practices and models.
The Agile Change Leadership Workshop introduces the Management 3.0 Change Model in depth, examines the components and gives guidance on how to use them for your daily business to drive transformation. Furthermore you will look into what it means for organizations to experiment, how the introduction of OKRs can help you, and how to introduce them in the most effective ways.
Content covered in the Agile Change Leadership Workshop
At the end of this workshop and your active participation in all sessions, you will be able to:
- Know how to start your own experiments in a safe-to-fail environment
- Have ideas on how to adapt your change project
- Understand how to engage in Complex Adaptive Systems
- How to facilitate OKR plannings
- Judge good and not-so-good OKRs and metrics