Do you want proof that you’re practicing modern management and leadership topics? Would you like to show off your experiments and stories of modern management and leadership practices?
Get a Certificate of Practice!
With a Certificate of Practice you can prove that you have actually applied Management 3.0 practices and shared your insights with others. Unlike the Certificate of Attendance, this more valuable certificate explains that you are a practitioner, not merely attended a workshop. And like the Certificate of Attendance, this colorful certificate looks great on every wall.
It is important to understand that the Management 3.0 community does not believe in simple knowledge tests when applied to complex topics such as management and leadership. Instead, we believe that people learn most when they run experiments and share their findings. Also, no practice works in all contexts. Therefore, as a community, we learn most by learning from each other what works and what doesn’t. This philosophy of discovering-new-knowledge-by-sharing (instead of taking a test of “fixed” knowledge) and experimentation and adaptation for your team are the foundations of the Certificate of Practice.
How to Get Your Certificate
- Read the books, take an in-person event or online management course, browse the Management 3.0 website, or do all of it! It doesn’t matter to us how, as long as you get to know the Management 3.0 practices.
- Pick seven practices from this list of Practices and Games.
- Experiment with these practices together with your colleagues, your customers, your students, or your motor club members. Again, the specific context doesn’t matter to us. Surprise us!
- For each of the seven practices, share with the world what you learned. You can write blog posts, produce videos, make podcasts. It doesn’t matter. Please note that the Certificate of Practice cannot be earned by two people doing the same experiments and writing one set of blog posts – each one of you have to write about his/her own experiences. You can find some examples at the bottom of this page. Important, you must share your findings in English.
- Link back to the individual Management 3.0 Practices so readers can learn more.
- Apply for Certificate of Practice and share with us links to your learning experiences for seven practices.
- We will review your practices and may give you feedback for ways to improve your storytelling. We may ask you to add some clarification or elaboration to ease the learning curve for others.
- After we have approved your 7+ stories, we will send an invoice to the address provided
- When this is all done, we send you the Certificate of Practice.
- If you are already a Management 3.0 Facilitator, we will also add a pretty badge to your profile!
- Obtaining a Certificate of Practice makes it possible for you to get a Management 3.0 license and run your own workshops with the official materials!
Apply for a Certificate of Practice now
What happens next? Once we have received your application we will review it thoroughly, this may take a couple of weeks. We may also ask you for any clarifying information which is necessary to ensure your results can be clearly understood.
Then we will contact you using the email address provided above, to arrange for payment.
After that we will send you your Management 3.0 Certificate of Practice.
Our Fees for a Certificate of Practice
Along with ample bragging rights we now offer you marketing services, guaranteeing your articles or other proofs of practice will be published on our website, a new landing page where we list all the recipients, and more. Also, we have realized that the majority of our applicants are using their Certificate of Practice to become a facilitator, which is why it is the same price as attending a Foundation (16-hour) in-person workshop (but without the amenities and coaching fees.)
Following our location-dependent price index, here are our prices:
- Category A countries: 992€ (except Singapore & Hong Kong: 790€)
- Category B countries: 928€ (except USA, Canada & Australia: 773€)
- Category C countries: 688€ (except Poland & Turkey: 588€)
- Category D countries: 368€
- Category E countries: 256€
Examples of Learning Experiences
- Implementing Kudo Cards by Ralph van Roosmalen (blogpost)
- How to Play Delegation Poker by Troy Daniel (video)
- Delegation Map by Paulo Caroli (blogpost)
- Yet Another Sprint Retrospective with Moving Motivators by Stefan Wunder (blogpost)
- Advanced Moving Motivators Sessions by Sebastian Radics (blogpost)