Did you know that great leaders are always prepared for the winds of change?
Personal realization of how one acknowledges, embraces and adapts to change is the first step for a leader who truly wants to master the art of helping others manage the waves of change.
This workshop helps leaders to create their own change management toolkit, reflect on their capabilities for change and make themselves change-ready in the new VUCA world.
What will you learn?
- Why change management is essential leadership competence?
- Why do some people fear change?
- Will there come a time with less change?
- What if people can’t accept or deal with the changes anymore?
- Attitude to change and related coping strategies
- Creating change roadmaps to help others embrace change
- Identifying at what probable stage of change do other’s stand and help them gain momentum
- How much change can organizations process?
- Introduction to various concepts of change management in an organization
- How to use the PDCA and ADKAR® model to mind the people?
- How to use the Adoption Curve and Five I’s model to create a supporting environment?
- How to support a complex adaptive system during a change?
- The importance of making sure people are supported during a change project.
- Different strategies to support people who have a different acceptance of a change.
- Why changing the environment can help you to change behavior of people to support a change?
- The need for creating a fail-safe environment when realizing change.
- Application of a structured change mechanism to one’s own professional context
Date and time
October 17th 2022, 17.00 -19.30 CET – Coping the change
Our training is designed by the training from the back of the room model, using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. This highly interactive and engaging workshop will be delivered on Zoom and as tool for group interaction we'll use Miro and Jamboard. We'll engage in team discussions, analyzing case studies, playing role plays and challenging exercises, interactive energizers, simulations…
The training will be delivered by Ilija Popjanev, M3.0 Facilitator, ICAgile Instructor, business executive with 20+ years experience in global organizations as General motors, Opel, Good Year, British Petrol... Check participants testimonials! You can also watch 5 min feedback video from workshop participants.
What do you get?
As an attendee of the “Coping the change” workshop, you will receive certificate from Management 3.0 and your personal profile with badge, shared on LinkedIn.
You will receive a participants guide and Management 3.0 tools in printable version and also digital version (Miro & Jamboard) to practice with your team.
The training is designed on several bestselling books related to EQ and for some of them you’ll receive the summaries and key points.
The training investment includes workshop delivery, certificate and badge, several free to use tools, participants guide, e-books, access to e-learning platform and 24/7 online support and coaching upon finishing the event.
The early bird price is 129 € until October 15th, 2022! The regular price is 159€!!
If your company is paying in your behalf, please write the company name and address in the comment field. If you're paying by yourself, please write your name, surname and living address and I'll send you an invite link for online payment with credit card, pay pal, stripe...
You can reach me for more info at: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com +38970206383 What's up
Looking forward meeting you at this amazing event.
Take care, ilija