Have you ever attended a workshop where comic strips are an active part of the learning experience?
Now is your chance, as Comic Agilé writer Luxshan Ratnaravi invites you to a Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop that leverages on the popular Comic Agilé strips to get points through by using humorous and provocative visualizations and storytelling as part of the workshop.
The Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop covers theoretical and practical agile management, with a strong focus on tools that you can use directly after attending the workshop.
The workshop concept is highly interactive and introduces attendees to several tangible tools, the so-called Management 3.0 practices.
The topics of the workshop are relevant for Team Leads, Managers, Change Managers, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Project Managers, HR practitioners and anyone else working with leading agile teams.
Modules covered in this workshop are:
● Management and Leadership
● Principles of Management 3.0
● Complexity Thinking
● Motivation and Engagement
● Delegation and Empowerment
● Values and Culture
● Learning and Competencies
● Scaling Organizational Structure
● Change Management
● Describe the difference between Management 1.0 and Management 3.0 leadership style and what it means to be an Agile Leader
● Identify a better approach of how to deal with complexity and uncertainty as a leader
● Actively influence the six important pillars of organizations
● Choose from a toolbox of employee engagement practices for handling various situations with team members, colleagues and your own manager more eloquently
● Increase employee motivation and team collaboration through using Management 3.0 mindset and practices
● Identify your own areas of development for your leadership
Time and date:
The online workshop will take place through Zoom on the following dates:
- Monday, September 18, from 9:00 to 15:00 CET
- Tuesday, September 19, from 9:00 to 15:00 CET
- Wednesday, September 20, from 9:00 to 15:00 CET
Attendees will receive a certificate, the Foundation Workshop Certificate of Attendance. This certificate is a requirement for applying to become a licensed Management 3.0 Facilitator.