Materials in: English
Total hours / Hours per day:
16 / 8
With this workshop we help people across organizations looking to answer:
- How could we help make the environment more conducive for agile teams?
- How could I as an Agile leader bring the spark in my agile teams and support them to sustain and be better than the best they are today?
- How can we motivate our team members?
- How can managers trust their teams?
- How can we change the mindset of managers?
- How can we get teams to take responsibility?
- How can we improve teamwork and team collaboration?
- How could we learn new tools and techniques and help our teams be more motivated, engaged and happy?
Our Management 3.0 workshop helps answer these questions in a pragmatic way. And they are a lot of fun too! Every moment in our workshop - from exercises to games to discussions to coffee breaks is an opportunity to share, learn, network with your peers, laugh and improve your approach to management.
- Management and Leadership
- Complexity Thinking
- Motivation and Engagement
- Learning and Competence
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Values and Culture
- Growing Structure
- Success and Failure
- Anyone who wants to grow to be a manager in the Agile world!
- Anyone who wants to be a better leader!
- Anyone focused on enhancing their approach to management.
- Team leader, development manager, delivery manager, middle manager, CEO, CIO, CXO, human resources manager, project manager, product owner, agile developer, scrum master, or want to be a great people leader regardless of title
For Group Discounts or Discounts across multiple events, please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +8801714075160.
This workshop is organized by Mizanur Rahman. Your registration will be sent to Mizanur directly.
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community of Practice?
Become a Management 3.0 Supporter now and continue the conversation. Connect with other like-minded people who are in the middle of creating transformational change at their companies. Gain new impulses, ideas and strategies.