Online Workshop Timezone:
Europe / Amsterdam
Materials language: English
Hours Total / Per Day:
16 / 8
The Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop covers theoretical and practical agile management, with a strong focus on tools that you can use directly after attending the workshop.
The Foundation Workshop covers all six views of Management 3.0 and therefore serves as the foundation for agile leadership skills and for any further learning of Management 3.0.
The workshop concept is highly interactive and introduces attendees to several tangible tools, the so-called Management 3.0 practices.
This workshop’s topics will be interesting for team leads, managers, change managers, agile coaches, scrum masters, project managers, HR experts, and directors who work in agile environments and want to improve their leadership skills.
Modules covered in this workshop are:
● Management and Leadership
● Principles of Management 3.0
● Complexity Thinking
● Motivation and Engagement
● Delegation and Empowerment
● Values and Culture
● Learning and Competencies
● Scaling Organizational Structure
● Change Management
At the end of this workshop and your active participation in all sessions, you will be able to:
● Describe the difference between Management 1.0 and Management 3.0 leadership style and what it means to be an Agile Leader
● Identify a better approach of how to deal with complexity and uncertainty as a leader
● Actively influence the six important pillars of organizations
● Choose from a toolbox of employee engagement practices for handling various situations with team members, colleagues and your own manager more eloquently
● Increase employee motivation and team collaboration through using Management 3.0 mindset and practices
● Identify your own areas of development for your leadership
Attendees will receive a certificate, the Foundation Workshop Certificate of Attendance. This certificate is a requirement for applying to become a licensed Management 3.0 Facilitator.
Feel free to contact me for in-house training for your organization.
Awesome Regular Registration
1390 EUR (Taxes excluded)
Offer ends on Friday 7th of April 2023
This workshop is organized by Tanya Akin. Your registration will be sent to Tanya directly.
Register to this event
Have you already heard about our Management 3.0 Community?
Become a member of the Management 3.0 Community to see behind the scenes and learn how other practitioners apply its principles and practices in the real world.
The Management 3.0 Community is a safe space to learn and practice with others, learn how others have successfully applied Management 3.0 in their actual work contexts and get support to apply your learnings to your leadership challenges.