💢Did you know that Management evolution is ongoing? Want to join and be part of this positive change? If answer is yes then this workshop is for you!
Redefine leadership with us by starting to Manage the system and not the people!
For the best online learning experience 2 Trainers will guide you trough this existing journey
🎯Workshop is for everyone involved in Agility initiatives or wants to start them in their organizations:
- Team Leaders
- Scrum Masters
- Change Agents
- Product Owners
- Agile Coaches
- Human Resources
- Project Managers
- C level Managers
- Anyone interested in Management 3.0 or wants to become Management 3.0 facilitator
After finishing this workshop you will get attendee Management 3.0 certificate and Workshop badge!
💫During this workshop you will learn a lot of about mindset and cultural change, management 3.0 practices and tools which could trigger and help boosting organization Agility level. With active participation and involvement in Workshop you will learn:
- How does engagement relate to motivation? What happens if people are engaged but not motivated and vice versa.
- The difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and which one is more important in a Management 3.0 context.
- Why is it important to motivate people, what is the need for motivation?
- How to use the Moving Motivator Cards to learn about individual motivators of people (Get them here)?
- The weakness of a generic employee engagement program in an organization.
- Understand that people will behave as they are treated, a self-fulfilling prophecy trap.
- A complex system can be not managed from one central node and what is a better approach in a Management 3.0 context.
- How authority and ability are related to empowerment, what they mean and the difference.
- What is exactly empowerment and distributed control, and why is this important.
- Understand that accountability can’t be delegated by managers and leaders, the accountability trap.
- A better approach to the concept of superiors and subordinates, as also the fact managers and leaders can be empowered by teams.
- Understanding delegation is not black and white, the seven levels of delegation: Tell, Sell, Consult, Agree, Advice, Inquire, Delegate.
17 00-21 00 (GMT + 2 Berlin, Belgrade time)
Stefan is experienced PM and Agilist with a demonstrated history of working in the automotive industry, kids IT Education, Software development, Agile transformations in non IT industries...
He is a Team player with open-minded personality and great passion in motivating teams to always give maximum and be happy. Expert in creating and adopting tailor made WoW(way of work) to enhance competitive advantage, people engagement and be in line with Industry and management trends.
Stefan holds Masters degree in Mechanical engineering and IT and more than 40 different certificates.
Juggling with different frameworks, methodologies and knowledge areas, Stefan adopted approach where people are in the center! He is calling that approach "SILA" (The Power in his language) :
Simple - Strive to simplify where is possible and use solutions because they are giving good outcomes (and not because they are trendy)
Intelligent - Use your mind, talents and energy on things which are valuable and don't waste it on things which are not in alignment with your personal principles.
Lazy - Be involved when and where is really needed and automate whenever is possible (and/or makes sense)
Agile - Be adaptive but plan. Be fast but ask(for a feedback)!
Neno was being a Lead Agile Transformation Coach to over 30 + coaches @Scale Agile within only non-China owned Fintech Company in China in 2019 /2020 was pinnacle to his Agile Organizational Transformation work.
His Coaching expertise it’s recognized by Wemanity International, and his Coaching Master classes included in the Syllabus of the IATM Agile Coach certification as compulsory module on coaching skills in 2020.
International Coaching Federation awarded him PCC (Professional Certified Coach) and ICF Mentor Coach. In 2024 he is on the path to be awarded highest title of Master Coach of ICF.
He is also Certified Scrum@scale Government CSaSP awarded by Scrum INC.
With his over 10 000 of coaching, training & mentoring hours to individuals and teams, put him in top of operational agile transformations SMEs.
Now it’s time to share his experience on coaching teams and successful individuals with to people around world!
Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to reach out us: