People, teams, and organizations need to improve continuously to defer failure for as long as possible. This module is about learning from successes and failures.
What will you learn?
- The Celebration Grid, how to relate behavior with outcome and how to the grid in retrospectives and workshops.
- Good practices, mistakes and experiments can all result in failure or success.
- Which organization structures work best for running experiments and learning.
- Which organization structures work best for repeating good practices and exploiting success.
- A healthy balance between different organizational structures to support learning and using good practices.
- The importance of, and how to create, a safe-fail environment.
- The importance of running experiments, and how running experiments is connected with learning.
- The Yay! Questions, how to apply them.
Don’t change things; run experiments.
What will we discuss in this module?
- What should be the focus: celebrate success or celebrate failure?
- How do you create a fail-safe environment?
- How can you encourage teams and co-workers to run more experiments?