Sure it sounds obvious, that it’s called human resources because of the humans…Correct? But more often than not modern management emphasizes looking at human beings simply as other resources that a company can obtain and dispose of.
What will you learn?
- Organizations are in the end all about people, and the relationships between people.
- A definition of diversity, different components that make up diversity as well as the advantages of diversity.
- The importance of creating connections between people as manager or leader.
- How to use personal maps to grow connections between team members and teams.
- Activities and practices to achieve more closeness within boundaries and achieve understanding across boundaries.
- Why management is important and always needed.
Never forget that organizations are made of people and their relationships with each other.
What will we discuss in this module?
- Which practices stifle diversity or encourage diversity in your organization.
- How can you create a system where people can grow relations between individuals, and increase interaction, without direct involvement of managers and leaders?
- How can you grow trust between people in an organization?
The Individuals & Interactions module is part of the following workshops
In the Energizing People Workshop you will deepen your knowledge of Employee Engagement and Motivation. In this workshop you are going to learn more about the view Energizing People along with the other modules Worker Happiness and Rewards & Incentives.