The Management 3.0 Module on Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace – Sure it sounds obvious, that it’s called human resources because of the humans…Correct? But more often than not modern management emphasizes looking at human beings simply as other resources that a company can obtain and dispose of.
What will you learn?
- Organizations are in the end all about people, and the relationships between people.
- A definition of diversity, different components that make up diversity as well as the advantages of diversity. (Read on about workplace diversity and inclusion)
- The importance of creating connections between people as manager or leader.
- How to use Personal Maps to grow connections between team members and teams.
- Activities and practices to achieve more closeness within boundaries and achieve understanding across boundaries.
- Why management is important and always needed.
Never forget that organizations are made of people and their relationships with each other.
What will we discuss in this module?
- Which practices stifle diversity or encourage diversity in your organization.
- How can you create a system where people can grow relations between individuals, and increase interaction, without direct involvement of managers and leaders?
- How can you grow trust between people in an organization?
The Individuals & Interactions module is part of the following workshops