Lead and grow self-organized agile teams to high-performing teams – with the
Management 3.0 mindset and tangible tools.
What does it take to build a high-performing team? With the Agile Team Leadership Workshop, which is a follow-up to the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop, you will be enabled to
- better serve your team as a leader
- set up the right conditions for self-organization
- and foster growth for both the team members and the team as a whole.
You will be introduced to a wide range of hands-on tools and practices to experiment with your team: You will get to know the Team Decision Matrix for fostering team decision-making and techniques for giving and receiving better feedback based on trust, a crucial building block of high-performing teams. Furthermore, you will develop a plan to create more fun
within your team – to make happiness at work the norm and not the exception.
Content covered in the Agile Team Leadership Workshop
- Learn how to actively influence creating a self-organized, high-performing team
- Set up a healthy feedback culture based on open-ness and transparency within your team
- Achieve more closeness within your team and across teams
- Implement a system to support more happiness in your team to boost performance and productivity