Lead and grow self-organized agile teams to high-performing teams – with the
Management 3.0 mindset and tangible tools.
What does it take to build a high-performing team? With the Agile Team Leadership Workshop, which is a follow-up to the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop, you will be enabled to
- better serve your team as a leader
- set up the right conditions for self-organization
- and foster growth for both the team members and the team as a whole.
You will be introduced to a wide range of hands-on tools and practices to experiment with your team: You will get to know the Team Decision Matrix for fostering team decision-making and techniques for giving and receiving better feedback based on trust, a crucial building block of high-performing teams. Furthermore, you will develop a plan to create more fun
within your team – to make happiness at work the norm and not the exception.
› Download the Learning Experience Document (PDF)
Content covered in the Agile Team Leadership Workshop
- Learn how to actively influence creating a self-organized, high-performing team
- Set up a healthy feedback culture based on open-ness and transparency within your team
- Achieve more closeness within your team and across teams
- Implement a system to support more happiness in your team to boost performance and productivity
Modules: Teams, Individuals and Interactions, Better Feedback, Worker Happiness
More Info: Download the Learning Experience Document (PDF)
Pre-Requisites for attending the Agile Team Leadership Workshop
The Foundation Workshop and the Agility in HR Workshop is where you learn the essential pillars and tools of Management 3.0. It is required that you attend on of these before attending the Agile Team Leadership Workshop. This is a follow-up workshop which leverages the full potential of the initial training.