Lead and grow self-organized agile teams to high-performing teams – with the
Management 3.0 mindset and tangible tools.
What does it take to build a high-performing team? With the Agile Team Leadership Workshop, which is a follow-up to the Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop, you will be enabled
- to better serve your team as a leader
- set up the right conditions for self-organization
- and foster growth for both the team members and the team as a whole.
You will be introduced to a wide range of hands-on tools and practices to experiment with
your team: You will get to know the Team Decision Matrix for fostering team decision-making
and techniques for giving and receiving better feedback based on trust, a crucial building
block of high-performing teams. Furthermore, you will develop a plan to create more fun
within your team – to make happiness at work the norm and not the exception.
Modules covered in the Agile Team Leadership Workshop
Learning Outcome Agile Team Leadership Workshop
After active participation in all sessions, at the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Describe what sets high-performing teams apart and how you as a leader can actively influence creating a self-organized, high-performing team yourself
- Plan activities and practices to achieve more closeness within your team and across teams
- Set up a healthy feedback culture based on openness and transparency within your team
- Implement a system to support more happiness in your team to boost performance and productivity