Sadly, employee engagement levels are low worldwide. Employee satisfaction levels are quite good worldwide. But engaged and happy workers can make things happen! That’s why Management 3.0 has an additional module caring about Worker Happiness.
What will you learn?
- The difference between engaged workers and happy workers. What happens when a worker is engaged but not happy, and what will happen if a worker is happy but not engaged?
- In a Management 3.0 system we believe that happy workers achieve more in the end.
- The 12 Steps to Happiness: Thank, Exercise, Meditate, Give, Rest, Socialize, Help, Experience, Aim, Eat Well, Hike and Smile. Be able to explain the different steps.
- How to set up a system related to the 12 Steps to Happiness, to allow people to manage themselves.
- At least one activity for every step that you can implement to support Happiness in an organization.
- At least two tools to measure happiness of co-workers.
Happiness is a mindset, not just a result
What will we discuss in this module?
- How can you create a system where worker happiness is a responsibility of everyone?
- Does success lead to happiness or happiness to success?
- How can you measure happiness?
The Worker Happiness module is part of the following workshop